Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Resident Evil

1. Monster Truck Tire Straight Male
    IGN: Triggernometry
    Server: Supports
    Job: TeamSecret
    Guild: BigDaddy<3

Default Re: Resident Evil

I'm just gonna leave this here: http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/1...too_sma....php

So what I understood from that:
    If it doesn't sell like CoD it's not worth the time. Like... what? Seriously? They always talk about "Going back to the roots of RE" but I think they are aiming more for the storyline rather than the gameplay.
    GameDevs... WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

2. Default Re: Resident Evil

They should just create a brand new game then. I guess Inafume was right when he said that new games hardly get approved within Capcom. They are just taking advantage of the popularity of Resident Evil to save the time and avoid the risks of creating a new branded game and having to promote it.

3. Default Re: Resident Evil

Anyone up for Importing the Japanese Special Edition of RE6? It will only cost you $1300

You get Leon’s leather Jacket and 4 phone covers, sounds like a bargain.

Link

4. Brick
    IGN: BushidoClown
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 15x
    Job: Ex BattleMage
    Guild: Contagious
    Alliance: No Clue.
    cuba

Some new info is out(Source: http://gamersxtreme.org/2012/05/09/n...hots-included/)

Can't help but feel like Sheva got 86'd on Chris's mission.

5. Default Re: Resident Evil

If the enemies are wielding guns, sharp weapons and such and have the intelligence and know-how to use them, then they aren't pineappleing zombies. Goddamnit Capcom.

6. Default Re: Resident Evil

They just call bio-genetically mutated creatures "zombies" now. It's not correct, but just go with it. Capcom's too stupid to realize how retarded it sounds.

7. Brick
    cuba

HD rail shooters dropping in June.

http://www.siliconera.com/2012/05/23...p-ps3-in-june/

Now i'm not a fan of Chronicles(Love the story from them though) nor REmake(hated the atmosphere) but Capcom really needs to drop a HD REmake port for PS3/X360.

8. Default Re: Resident Evil

Wait, did you just say you hated REmake?!

Are you serious?! It is one of the greatest GAMES of all time. It is the single best remake of any game, but they did such a good job on it that it rocketed up to be one the best video games ever. Do you prefer those pomegranatety action ones or something?

9. Default Re: Resident Evil

Demo, demo, demo, demo! Demo is out! I'm home so I can't play it yet. But for those with Dragon's Dogma, you can download it today. For those of you without it, you can just find the file online, pop it on a usb and play it on any Xbox! I can't wait to get home on Thursday to play. I'll post my impressions on here after.

10. I've got no strings Straight Male
    IGN: Ryukiro
    Server: Scania
    Level: 183
    Job: Night Lord
    Guild: Vigilante
    Alliance: Lore
    North_Carolina

Thank you for that wonderful bit of delicious news. Currently loading it on my Flash Drive.

11. Brick
    cuba

I love how the ammunition names are finally realistic, but the gun names are retarded.

12. Default Re: Resident Evil

You wouldn't happen to have a link of the demo i could download? I'm unsure of which ones are safe.

13. Default Re: Resident Evil

Unfortunately we can't link you to anything because it's against the rules I think, but if you find a torrent or something, it should be safe. People generally don't do malicious things to stuff like demos, even if it's possible.

14. Brick
    cuba

http://www.gameinformer.com/games/re...ries-mode.aspx

Mercs screenshots, more on the link above: