Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Resident Evil

1. Default

No way. That makes NO sense. I would be extremely angry if that were the case...but I don't believe it for a second. The main games should be chronological, and this seems like the perfect pick-up after RE5's story anyway. Not a prelude. It only makes sense for bioterrorism to reach THIS scale after it was getting big in RE5.

God I'm so excited I don't even care. I've watched the trailer several times. I can't believe we have to wait so much longer. Noticed Alex Wesker mentioned. I was hoping he'd become a major player in the next RE game too. I really hope he does. Villain. Or anything. JUST SOMETHING. After all the foreshadowing in RE5/related, they have to!

2. Default

I think there will be a partner system, but he/she will be have their own equipment or items vs. the Player.

3. Default

ITT: Kiddies keep proving to me they are bad at vidya.

Just stop replying, guys.

4. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

from what the video shows, it's gonna be RE4 or 5 style, so idgaf anymore, just waiting for it.

5. Default

Huh. I considered grabbing RE5, but I am gigantic wuss when it comes to horror vidya. Might grab this, as there seem to be a lot of lighted segments.

6. Default

>RE5
    >Horror

Pick one. If it is gore you don't like then that is what RE5 has. But Gore =/= horror. RE 4 & 5 are action/shootan games.

7. Donator Straight Male
    panama

for once i agree, re4 has it's moments, but re5 is anything but scary, only scary part is when you go "omgwtp how do i kill that pomegranate/gtfaway from me" (lollickers)

8. Default

The only scary part of RE5 was the chainsaw pineappleers. And that was less scary than it was pineapple GET AWAY FROM ME

9. Donator Straight Male
    panama

can't even remember them, all i remember is raging at sheva, and tentacle monsters.

seriously, 2 or 3 bosses were the same darned thing.

10. Default

Gore dosen't bug me, as it just seems kinda tacked on. Its jump scares and the OHGODIKNOWITSTHEREITJUSTWONTPOPOUTYET moments that get me.
    Case in point, the starting room of the 3DS demo.

11. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

I know RE4 was more actiony, but it did genuinely freak me out when i got to the castle. The infected monks walking around chanting was just so... creepy, it took me so long to move from the starting point because i could hear them everywhere and didn't know where they were. Then again, it was many years ago that i played it, i probably wouldn't have a problem now.

And nah, RE5 wasn't scary, except for the Chainsaw Majini which raised the tension by about 1000x, and certain places like in the ruins, when you need to find some gems or something in all the corners, and you are on a risen narrow pathway with spears getting thrown at your face. I found Lickers to be awfully easy. Just: Acid Rounds, Stab in the heart. That was it.

12. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Default Re: Resident Evil

Want horror? Amnesia...

13. Donator Straight Male
    panama

Default Re: Resident Evil

on 4 i got truly scared when night came, i was like "well shet", and then i move to the next map and the guy's head explodes and a scythe comes out and i go "well ffff---"

and when i had to play as ashley, that was indeed pretty scary (until i got the armor in the wii version, then it was hilarious.)

only place the 5th really scared me was the when i saw my life after getting held by a licker. that's it.

14. Default Re: Resident Evil

So are they going to change that "giraffe-getting-a-blowjob" logo or what

15. Default Re: Resident Evil

Kind of surprised to see something so silly come from you. The six barely looks like the compared picture and the compared picture barely even looks like a pineappleing giraffe and... slug? Changing it would be an overly sensitive move by Capcom. WE CAN'T USE THIS BECAUSE IT LOOKS LIKE AN INKBLOT THAT PEOPLE SEEM TO BELIEVE IS A GIRAFFE GETTING A BLOWJOB

16. Default Re: Resident Evil

Capcom confirmed they want to try and win over CAWL OF DOODIE'S audience.

Resident Evil is f'ucking dead to me.

17. Default Re: Resident Evil

if this is true, then it really is the beginning of the end for the Resident Evil series.

18. Default Re: Resident Evil

pineappleing Regenerator man that breathing creeped the hell outa me. Oh and the right hand

19. Default Re: Resident Evil

That would be Resident Evil 4.

20. Default Re: Resident Evil

As long as it's not first person I couldn't care less. The six-person co-op is completely optional (though imo it shouldn't exist) but since it's not being forced on me, I don't care.