http://maplestory.nexon.net/News/New...ontentNo=00DWX

2. In my dreams... Gay Male
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 215
    Job: Hoyoung
    Guild: HROMATICUSSY
    Alliance: KATYPERRY
    California

Heh, same exact event. Thought they might've revamped it or something.

3. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Yeah, was afraid I'd actually have to collect some etcs-that-only-drop-from-mobs-your-level or something to make the ring level up.
    As long as it's only afk'ing as before... probably end up getting a dozenish so none of my mules have to feel underpowered.

4. Default

Better than a DABR, as far as I know, and without the ugly buff. Sounds good to me.

5. Default

So cheap +20 Wea/Ma Att and +24 All Stats?

Not a bad update.

6. Default

Hm. Might be worth swapping my Magical Ring out for this. I wasn't going to if it was the same as ring I and II.

7. Default

10atk, holy molly.

8. Default

hot damn 10 attack.

9. Default

tradable versions dont have a one-of-a-kind tag in the extraction thread

untradable versions do

10. Default

I'd still expect them to fix it since it's the exact same issue they've fixed before.

Then again, keeping them untradable makes one less thing for people to steal when they invariably loot your account since Nexon still apparently hasn't secured logins.

11. Default

Doesn't stop them from dropping the untradable rings out of spite when you get hacked, sadly.

12. Default

I'm doing the double ring again.

I don't regret it because its also one less thing to lose when you swap gear to other characters. If I'm unable to move half my stuff, then I wont lose if the server crashes and storage eats it.

Also, by time I phase out the ring, it will be worthless anyway. I just wish this one had HP so I can hang onto it longer.

13. Can of Soup Male
    IGN: LunaMimosa
    Server: El Nido
    Level: 134
    Job: OP Elf Queen
    Guild: Some no-name guild
    Alliance: Read above.

Sadly, my interest right now has dropped so much i can't even be arsed to log on for it.

Though i might consider it along with getting a AP reset so i can finally lower my shadower's dex a bit...

14. Default

I actually prefer the etc-that-only-drop-from-mobs-your-level since that generally takes less than an hour and isn't reliant on server stability.

15. Default

Wow, not only does this one take less time than the previous two, it gives even better stats? Now I feel more inclined to put one on every character...

Now the "Congrats! You have gained upgrade potion by playing an hour!" will actually be applied to the accurate item.

16. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Matter of personal preference, I suppose.
    I am in Kradia, which is usually stable (watch me jinx it), and most of my mules are unable to (effectively) kill mobs their own level (due to lack of gear and/or potions), or nowhere near such mobs (e.g., level 74 Priest permanently stationed at Door to Zakum). Plus, I have horrible loot lag, and only my main has a looting pet. So, collecting anything on mules is a royal pain.
    I also have 3 computers to do this on, so I can afk on two and hunt dragon wings or w/e on the third.

17. Default

How about: You can be online for 1 hour or gather 50 Xs from monsters

18. Default

brb, logging on every single character i have for the next few days

19. Can of Soup Male
    IGN: LunaMimosa
    Server: El Nido
    Level: 134
    Job: OP Elf Queen
    Guild: Some no-name guild
    Alliance: Read above.

Oh i missed this? only 10 levels? i can do that.

20. Default

sweet only 10 daysss, time to farm those rings