Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [In Progress] Evolving Ring III

1. Default

I wonder if it's even worth farming the rings instead of just shelling out 50m for one after the event.

2. Default

Dont think it'll be that cheap, maybe at least 300m or so or 200

3. Default

How many days do we have for this?
    Planning on doing this on at least 10 characters.

4. Default

13 days. 10 days per ring, you have 3 days to miss assuming no full day SCs.

5. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Not really 14 days.
    The 18th was yesterday, so that's gone.
    The 19th is today, less than 7 hours left for it.
    Don't count on the 31st, there might be a maintenance at 7am.
    So it's pretty much 20th-30th. Barely one day to spare.

6. Default

Also, unless I am mistaken, it will not be tradable until day 11.

7. Default

Last edited by peachenCamero; 2012-01-20 at 10:37 AM. Reason: my statement was incorrect

8. Default

The explanation by Nexon does not say that:

If you trust Nexon to know their own game, this is saying you can still upgrade on the last day.
    However, there are at most 3 spare days, so I would recommend finishing as quickly as possible. Those who don't have been dissappointed in the past.

9. Default

It didn't work that way in either of the first two events, why would it now?...

If you get a level 10 ring BEFORE the last day, you need to do the event once more (i.e. wait an hour on the last day to get upgrade potion and turn it in) on the last day to make it tradeable.

If at the start of the last day you have a level x ring where x is 1-9, you upgrade it once more that day and it becomes the level x+1 TRADEABLE version of that ring.

If you have a level 9 ring on the start of the last day and upgrade it, you'll get the level 10 tradeable ring.

10. Default

My bad.... you are correct. I forgot that it worked that way on the last 2 events. Sorry to spread bad info...

11. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

It's gonna be awesome having:
    24 STR
    24 DEX
    24 INT
    24 LUK
    20 Weapon Attack
    20 Magic Attack
    300 HP
    200 Weapon Defence
    200 Magic Defence

on every new character, simply for having 3 rings.
    And thats not even including the 4th ring, or the pirate blessing, or the cygnus blessing.

Even beginners are super OP compared to years ago, haha

12. Default

Secondary stat? What secondary stat?

13. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

And the gap between a new char of a veteran player, and a truly new player, widens.
    Once, a "funded" beginner had a 10 att wg and a stat-scrolled towel to wear from level 10.
    Now, it still has the glove, but also all these rings and blessings, while the new player watches and wonders how come he's so much weaker than others his level.

14. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

It really is quite silly. I noticed as i was levelling my Demon Slayer, at level 10 my character was hitting around 200-400, while other new Demon Slayers were hitting around 60-150 with each hit. It's not THAT much of a problem at such a low level, but there is a massive gap

15. Default

Eh, it's kinda boring the 15th, 20th times round anyway. Early 3rd job is more fun than 1st/2nd.