Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default Re: Maplestory Cards/Deck

Feel worse for those who have level 200 bowmasters. + % accuracy because accuracy totally matters for this game.

2. Default Re: Maplestory Cards/Deck

This update makes me feel better about class hopping rather than sticking to one character.

I'm probably going to do the same as deck 1. I already have a Buccaneer and a Paladin. I just have to use the 1+1 potion on my lv3x Crossbowman and train it to 4th job.

3. Default Re: Maplestory Cards/Deck

Yeah, I read that sentence, but most of those are too low to really be what you get for 200 levels, so I would hope they're not the case, as most would be woefully underpowered, while Buccaneer, Paladin, and Ice/Lightning Archmage have great ones

A level 200 Wild Hunter only gets you a 2% chance of instant death? A measely 5% damage reduction for enduring 200 levels of Battle Mage? Your Fire/Poison Archmage just gives you 5% more MP? (The same amount Pirate Blessing gives.)

4. Default Re: Maplestory Cards/Deck

You think +8 all stat is preferable to 5% damage reduction?

8 is less than 1% main stat by 200.

If the battlemage bonus works like achilles it is by far the most desirable bonus in this system for most classes in the game.

Really, even if it doesn't, I'd still prefer it over 8 measly all stat. If you haven't noticed the trend of bossing content in this game is towards pot cooldown, we cant all run around naked with atk wgs anymore - defense matters.

5. Default Re: Maplestory Cards/Deck

anybody?

6. Default Re: Maplestory Cards/Deck

Nope.

7. Deluxe Refrigerator
    IGN: MrTouchnGo
    Server: Bera
    Level: 199
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: Ivalice
    Alliance: Bastion
    usa

Default Re: Maplestory Cards/Deck

Does anyone know the specifics on how Buccaneer/TB bonuses work? On Max's blog it says

But I have no idea what that means.

8. Flatpanel TV
    IGN: HarbingerLey
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 203
    Job: Demon Slayer
    Guild: [L]ittleBusters
    Farm: Dominion
    usa

for now, i just take it quite litterally and say it increaases 5 damage per card tier, so all it would do is add 20 damage at 200, unless someone finds out otherwise that it is for normal levels, then a 200 bucc would give you 2000 damage(which i would find funny if a level 1 charcter had a 2k damage range buff)

9. Flatpanel TV
    IGN: HarbingerLey
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 203
    Job: Demon Slayer
    Guild: [L]ittleBusters
    Farm: Dominion
    usa

for now, i just take it quite litterally and say it increaases 5 damage per card tier, so all it would do is add 20 damage at 200, unless someone finds out otherwise that it is for normal levels, then a 200 bucc would give you 2000 damage(which i would find funny if a level 1 charcter had a 2k damage range buff)

10. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: Dailom
    Server: Windia
    Level: 188
    Job: Wild Hunter
    Guild: Caelia
    Alliance: HighOrder

Hey, can anyone from KMS tell me if Shadow Partner can have its duration increased by the Mechanic's effect? Oh, and Mirror Image too.

11. Default Re: Maplestory Cards/Deck

It's a shame the decks have to be seperated..
    Question though, can you get both of Hero's Activity activity?
    If so, I'm thinking:
    Deck 1 - Hero (already lvl 196), Pally, Drk (would have start both from scratch) - 5% wep def/8 all stat/5% hp + 10 all stat from Free Spirit activation + 1000 hp/mp 5 watt/matt/5% boss dmg from Hero's Activity activation

Deck 2- Either Resistance or Hero deck - Hard to decide, my DS will hit 200, but that would cancel out the activation of the other hero's activity

I feel like my DS has to be included lol... but I don't know how much % resistance it would give. If I did include my ds and somehow left it at 199, which I guess I would do if I could activate both Hero's activity, then I would also probably do Mech and Battle mage as well, for damage reduction and buff increase.

If I just did Heros, then I would just do Mercedes, Evan, and Aran. I already have a 14x Merc, and my Aran is 65, and Evan is 7x. Which I would regularly train them, since I would use the level up potions for the Pally or Drk, and finish my Wind Archer, for the other, not cause I need to skip 50 levels, but because having Soul Driver for my DrK, would help a lot.

Hmm... Decisions, decisions. Plus, we don't know what the Pirate hero, Thief Resistance, or 3rd Archer will add, or if Nexon will bother to finish the classes.