1. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

inb4 the "Set" makes the Evo rings better than the Akyrum rings.

2. Water
    IGN: JerrysHero
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 200
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Imperious
    Alliance: TheAlmightys
    canada

If this turns out to be true, Evo Ring Is will skyrocket. Hmmm, better purchase another one before that happens and give it to my Mercedes :D Old 16 ring can go to my Sair aha

3. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    Colorado

Not only would Evo 1 skyrocket, so would 2 and, maybe, 3.
    Although I'm still surprised there hasn't been an increase in Ring Slots in Maple due to the massive power creep.

4. Default

inb4 10 slots for 10 fingers.

5. Default

Dat Pink Zakum Helmet.
    *matches perm nx outfit*

Doubting this stacks with Evo Ring I+II due to stats.
    I could see it being a replacement for those who were unable to get Evo I+II.

But if it does, sucks for those who spent $$$/NX on DABRs. =/

6. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    Colorado

And then, Evo V, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X, and having all 10 Evo rings gives you +100/100/100/100, +100 ATK/MATK.

Seriously though, why haven't they increased the ring slots!? They keep releasing new and ridiculous rings in KMS. It's not like it can get more broken than Potential...

Biggest slap in the face, yet! lol

EDIT: Quickie for the math pros.

Explorer Gratias ring vs Evo Ring III
    3/3/3/3, 3atk, 5% Crit vs 10/10/10/10, 10atk.

If you can indeed "stack" multiple Evo III.

7. Default

^I am actually kind of surprised they didn't increase ring slots yet too. Especially since you can wear 2 pendants (Horntail pendant looks kind of heavy...) - 8 rings would be more likely I'd think. One day I imagine every square in the Equipment Inventory will be full up. Or expanded even more. Probably the latter.

8. Default

I'm guessing % crit.

Ring Slot Expansion

Use NX to unlock the use of more fingers...

9. Default

No no, you see a long time ago, when the Black Mage was fighting the 5 Heroes, He sent out 2 curses. The first is the well-known curse that froze most of the heros. The second curse was that it reduced the number of fingers on each hand to 2 for the entire maple world. But it only affects him, and it is temporarily ignored during cutscenes due to logic.

So in the future there will be a quest that allows you to break this curse and regain your fingers!

10. Can of Soup Straight Male
    IGN: chicoran
    Server: Bera
    Job: Aran IV
    Guild: Risk
    Alliance: Bastion
    venezuela

It Depends on your class and if you have decent SE or not, assuming you are a demon slayer. Demon slayer have 40% critical IIRC (with monsters in abnormal status, correct me if i'm wrong) and +15% minimum critical thats = (0.4)(0.425)=0.17= 17% increase on total damage with 0.45 critical, (0.45)(0.425)=0.19125= 19.1% damage increase, 19.1-17= 2.1% increase in damage just for 5% critical.

At lvl 160 on my Aran (i don't have a Demon slayer so i will use it) every 3 str is like 1 Watt so the ring should be around 14 Watt in total and the Explorer one 4W att, they have a difference of 10 Watt, this is when you should check yourself because i don't know how much 1 W att affects your range, in my case it is a 600 increase on a 22k range= 2,72% increase on damage.

11. Default

you need assloads of crit damage modifiers for it to come anywhere close to evo 3 (assuming you dont have like 300 att since youre using the gratias ring)

12. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

I don't really care if these rings are supposed to be better than anything with crit rate, but i'm never replacing my +10% crit rings. Still looking forward to afking for ten days straight to get these.

13. Can of Soup Straight Male
    IGN: chicoran
    Server: Bera
    Job: Aran IV
    Guild: Risk
    Alliance: Bastion
    venezuela

Didn't Buccs get something like 90% critical on Union?

14. Default

Yeah, I'm gonna keep wearing my pre-BB crit ring forever. It's SWAG now.

15. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

No, a mechanic that says "once you crit on a boss, all other hits for that attack crit".

Or something like that. Pretty close to 90+ crit though.

16. Default

Hey guys I have a question...
    My character has Evol Ring 1 + 2 + Explorer's Crit ring + Angelic Bless.

So between the Crit Ring and the Angelic Bless which one should be replaced with the Evol Ring 3? And reason why would be appreciated if anything could take the time to answer.

17. Default

Teleport Rock
    Allows you to #cteleport to most other locations through the World Map [W]#. \nAlso allows you to #cmove to a map where a specified character is# if they are in the same world and channel. Excluding maps that are restricted from teleporting into, up to #c13# maps can be registered.\n#c<Towns that you can teleport to>#\n#cHenesys, Ellinia, Perion, Kerning City, Nautilus, Orbis, Ludibrium, Aquarium, Leafre, Mu Lung, Ariant, Edelstein#.
    Sale price: 1 meso
    Items per slot: 100

Yay for more free teleports? ._.

Also want a pink zakum chair to be ugly forever.

But ew @ ugly coloured zakum and PB.

18. Default

Angelic Bless, Easily.

Evo 3 has 5 more att, and 9 more to all stats.

19. In my dreams... Gay Male
    Level: 215
    Job: Hoyoung
    Guild: HROMATICUSSY
    Alliance: KATYPERRY
    California

They didn't even do the Zakum bodies properly. ._. Fancy new Evo ring, though... I assumed they were just gonna copy the last two once again.