1. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: ° ͜ʖ °
    Server: DEGZA
    Level: T_T
    Job: This is FParta!
    Guild: I like toast
    Alliance: @__________________@
    north korea

Yea, because when someone wants to make a class they've never made before, functional differences are all that matters. I agree that popularity might be a pro or a con depending on how you look at it. But I find a crappy skill animation an obvious con.

And jeez, you sound like you want to strangle someone with your harsh language; calm down man, it's not like the survival of mankind depends on this thread being perfect.

2. Default

i notice no one has said anything about mechs yet

mech

3. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

I mean maybe it's just that i got up and took a train for work only to accomplish nothing all day but it's really not that harsh. It's fine if you get offended and stuff but i'm not trying to attack you.

Also i'm only taking it seriously because i was pissed off looking at the other thread since it was an interesting premise but just ended up being a joke. I just wanted this one to be an actually good source because threads like these pop up all the time on other forums and it'd be nice to have a credible, knowledgeable source. That's all.

4. Neon Atom
    IGN: Ibeatkids
    Server: Culverin
    Level: 170
    Job: Viper
    Guild: Reborn
    Alliance: Leafre

What you put for bucc makes me not want to live on this planet anymore.

pros:

[currently in GMS]
    WindBooster
    Iframes
    High HP
    Time leap is helpful at times.
    Not many play this.
    Cons:
    Hella slow in terms of mobility
    Low damage
    Demolition is a sucky 1v1
    No real mob skill till 4th job.

After union tho, we barely have any cons.

5. Euro Minicar Straight Male
    IGN: ZekkenAdele
    Server: Scania
    Level: 246
    Job: Adele
    Guild: DarkLily
    Alliance: Arcane
    Farm: HarvestxMoon
    usa

lol at all the "arans has slow mobility" compared to other warriors(except demon slayer) arans mobility beats them, and "arans are bad at pvp" you just suck at pvp lol

6. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    north korea

No problem. We're all human. And I share your sentiments for making this a good thread, and eventually a stickied thread. I lmao'ed at the other thread's incompetency.

7. Default

Thread now may have promise.

I/L AM

All the others I could think of are based in some way on the person playing. The low cost of %INT equips isn't really a decision-breaking pro to those who could afford most of their end-game equip set without any trouble, but it could be to those who aren't so rich. The idea of having a "spammy" 4th job also may or may not be a pro or con depending on what someone wants out of a class. The idea that employing Teleport Mastery with each (or every other) CL during bosses is "difficult" (and by extension a "con") is also entirely subjective based on the motivation of the player to do so and the scenario. Dealing with absolutes seems to be the only objective way forward.

8. Default

F/P Archmage

I would advise a general spelling/grammar check on the post too.

9. Flatpanel TV
    IGN: HarbingerLey
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 203
    Job: Demon Slayer
    Guild: [L]ittleBusters
    Farm: Dominion
    usa

A con for Wild Hunter that it has the worst mob control compared to the other bowman classes(Bowmaster, Marksman, Mercedes) and their summons (trap, silver hawk) are sub par compared to theit adventure bowman counterparts.

10. Default

Come to think of it, just as an example...

>AMs have no party skills

Something like that, can it really be sorted as a pro or a con at all? Bar the fact that Medi exists and therefore an Archmage *does* have a party skill albeit a fairly useless one in the vast majority of actual party scenarios, it seems like a general statement that can't really be shifted either way. Not like having no useful party skills was ever considered a "con" of a Corsair or a Hero (Magic Crash isn't a party skill) since they've always had the damage to back it up and now Archmages have that too. Maybe scrapping the whole "Pro/Con" framework entirely and instead focusing on general descriptions of only the immediate facts would be a better way around it since in effect all a "pro"/"con" is is a general statement with whatever positive/negative connotations the one who labelled it as such attached to it, which can ultimately be disagreed with. In effect what I'm suggesting is that for every class whip up a couple of unbiased paragraphs that state something like "This is what class A can and can't do, this is how it interacts with the game environment/other players, this is how it compares to other classes in random criteria, we'll let you decide whether any of this is a good thing or not".

Using unbiased descriptions over a "pro"/"con" list would mean that grey areas like "no party skills", "typically cheaper equips" and "repetitive gameplay" would be easily placed while outright opinions like " would still be ignored. Would also mean that the reader decides what is a pro or a con of the class for themselves rather than having the thread basically decide for them.

11. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    north korea

I see you've added some of my thoughts on what the FP pros and cons are. I agree with takebacker that "least popular of all the mages" should probably be taken out of there though, since it's not really a pro or a con.

I think "high MP" is a given for just about all mages, not really a pro or con. I also think that dispellable MG is more a slight-inconvenience than a big problem - but I guess it can easily be viewed as a con. What's more annoying to me though is Infinity being dispellable as well (same applies to ILs).

@gobbins: having no useful party skills is an obvious con.

12. Default

Going to read the stuff since my last post tommorow. Dead-tired from playing Age of Mythology 7 hours straight.
    I'll edit everything tommorow and re-check everything.

13. Default

Because they only move in straight lines it isn't always possible to hit what you need to hit from a safe spot. Arrow Bomb, Inferno and Blizzard don't have this issue.

14. Spirit of the Arrow Bi Female
    IGN: MariettaRC
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Bowmistress
    Guild: KoopaForce
    Alliance: KoopaEmpire
    Nebraska

Oh, as in curving. Gotcha. I think I mentioned that already, because I thought by range, he meant horizontal range. o_e

15. Default

I really like this star idea though. Not sure how to rate it though. We'd have to think about that to make that work properly.

16. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

The stars would be way too misleading as to what it's supposed to mean. DPS? Author's choice? Trainability? Could be taken as anything.

17. Default

Well if this would actually be done, i would ofcourse explain the stars somewhere at the start of the thread.
    Without any information its indeed confusing. But yeah, still the chance of actually using that is still small.
    (Back to editing some more).

18. Default

Actually, I have a better idea.

Make each star related to a certain aspect.

1st- Bossing
    2nd- Training
    3rd- Movility
    4th- Economy
    5th- Party support

Or something along those lines.