Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
  1. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Why is this a concern? Once akarium rings come into circulation people will dump their evo rings onto the market, severely spiking prices towards the under 100m range.

2. Default

and will be as cheap as pet food once hackers hack people and sell them lol.

3. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

What's with you people in assuming the Akyrum rings are total faceroll to get?

4. Default

Click the quest on the side under Legends category, I think there is one that gives you the box.

5. Default

Eh what? A sceenshot would be helpful o_o

6. Default

Bullsh'it.

7. Default

The left side of your screen, where quests appear (along with the lightbulb, star, and trophy if you have the quests), the one with the "L" should give you a box, but do not open it though as trying to open it will have Cassandra tell you that you cannot open it now and the box will disappear.

8. Default

Can anyone log in on bera? The lag is so hard I just sit around in game until i get kicked.

9. Default

Unscheduled server maintenance for Windia and Nova. At least that's what the text at the top said.

10. Default

Ok, gotta say I didn't see this one coming.

EDIT:
    lmfao

11. Default

Wait... It still tells you you can learn 2...

What if you could have alchemy too?

12. Default

WHAT DID YOU DOOOOOOOOOOOO

13. Default

waiiiiiiiit a second... unlearn mining / herbalism without first needing to unlearn your crafting profession.... do want!!!!!

14. Default

Anybody else who happens to use a gamepad to play their Demon Slayers find themselves unable to Glide all of a sudden? =/ cause it's quite a bother~

15. Default

I dont have the quest -___-