+Cannoneer bless :D

2. フレイムチョコボ Straight Male
    IGN: FlameChocobo II
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Hero
    Guild: KoopaForce
    Alliance: KoopaEmpire

What is this madness that we speak of? @ Evolve Ring III and Pink Zakum Raid

3. Polar Bear Gay Male
    IGN: danielcatu
    Server: yellonde
    Level: 121
    Job: Wind Archer
    Guild: Vendetta
    Farm: 765pro
    chile

and who doesn't have a 120 cygnus just for the buff

4. Default

Because it is the year of the dragon.

I would've loved to see Metamorphosis fixed, but I'm done with Maple for now, so I guess it doesn't matter that much to me.

Come to think of it, I can't recall where my Evo rings are...

5. Default

In a year or so, Evolving Ring IV comes out.

6. Default

Meh, I guess I can finally get an Evolving Ring (clone) again after having mine all hacked away.

So, I wonder how a Pink Zakum ties into...well, anything.

*Edit*
    Last edited by ChronosXIII; 2012-01-18 at 08:49 PM. Reason: My brain is derping because it's so damn cold outside.

7. Default

AW YEAH CANNONEER BLESS TOTALLY FORGOT
    AND CYGNUS HOLY CHRIST HOW COULD I FORGET THAT
    NOW WE'RE AT LIKE
    ATK +39, M.ATK +39, STR +36, DEX +36, INT +36, LUK +36, HP +450, HP+5%, MP+5%, ACC +15, Avoid +15, HANDS +15, Speed +15, Jump +6, DEF 300, M.DEF 300
    Last edited by MuscleWizard; 2012-01-18 at 09:03 PM. Reason: GUESS I'VE GOT BRAIN PROBLEMS

8. Default

You put %hp/mp twice.

9. Default

"Look at all the stuff we're adding that makes no sense! We're also deleting some files.

Reinstall MapleStory. Get some NX Today!"

10. Default

Well pomegranate. Guess I've got brain problems.
    But still, the sheer amount of buffs available to low level characters at this point in time is mind boggling.

11. Lead Ball

IGN: KomodoreJP
    Server: GMSKradia
    Level: 200
    Job: Kaiser
    Guild: Motown
    Alliance: Dominion
    Louisiana

After being hacked, evo ring III is a welcome addition that will replace lilin's ring and the ring from black wings event will replace my crusader ring (not the %exp one). Just hoping for a ninja fix for dark meta

12. Default

It is pretty ridiculous how much all stats you can get on low level chars...
    (Lilin's ring is lv.10 3-all, Witches hat is lv.20 11 str 4 dex 8 int, top/bottom are 11/16 5 dex 2%dex)

13. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Unless I'm mistaken, Evo Rings are better than ABRs, so there's your replacement right there.

Explorer Ring, Evo 1, Evo 2, Evo 3.

Only reason to have an ABR is if you plan on upgrading it to DABR in the future...eventually...

14. Default

Maybe they really do just wanna wait until JMS does the Arkarium changes and then copypasta that =|

Pretty lame though, I was hoping for the Evan/Aran changes + Much better Master Monster Portals.

Guess this'll be one of those patches where I go on for a few days, get bored and leave until the next patch comes v.v

15. Default

Hime just said that Dark Meta's not getting fixed on this patch on her twitter in response to someone else.

16. Default

Now we just need some sort of response on the Ho-Ho-Ho trophy.

17. Default

Wonder if anythings fixed. Wheres those notes

18. Default

So, what to replace with Evo3?
    Legendary Gold Maple ring, Larson ring, Legend Ring, and ABR.

19. Default

Obviously the one with the lowest +Stat and +Attack, which is Larson.

20. Default

This patch is unexpected...but its just filler content ..anyway I would like to wonder what this Pink zakum raid is all about..

and about this evo ring 3? ...useless considering better rings come with akyrum