Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default Iframes not lost after revamp for us buccs/viper

Well , some already may have tought/used this ,but since nobody said so yet I will tell this trick for people who are scared of losing iframes with the revamp

Somersault kick after the revamp got a hella lot of iframes , in fact , with SI on you can not get hit by a mob hitting you by being on top on you ( you can sometimes tho ) , less from an attack that only hits once like an 1/1 or something like that.

So what I did is rebind kick to my keyboard and use it to avoid easy to see attacks like 1/1's and such , very easy to use these iframes the only bad thing is sometimes you may overdo yourself using other attacks and don't have enough time to use kick before you get owned

Another thing not related to iframes and that many vipers that play kms like me will know , is that the defense buff from third job affects 1/1 attacks ( the hp part ) , making you not get to 1 hp , but more like 1500-2000 hp , very nice for bosses like zak where the minions can kill you if you are not looking with a weak hit

2. Default

EDIT: Nobody can take a joke..

3. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

yes, it's very nice, can i have it back?

seriously though, how fast is SSK? i'd assume you'd be trading damage for the iframes when using it, kind of like blocking or dodging on a vidya (not like those pallies that auto-block)

4. Default

Good news!

My Phantom is totally going to use Fist Enrage for iframes in combination with Combo Attack and high critical rates for even better damage then pirates! :D

5. Default

better ? no sorry , you're missing energy charge , viperisition passive effects ( active too prolly ) , guard crush , etc etc etc , vipers have so many passive reaching our power level is impossible by copying :D

ED: Kick is really fast , really the only way to get yourself damaged while kicking is , as I said , a mob being on you or having very , very bad luck , if you time it right you won't lose dps and even then it's better than losing a second for use a pot :D

6. Default

Pirate:
    - +30 str / dex (Training)
    - +60 watt (MClarity+ECharge)
    - +55% crit, +20% mincrit (Critical Total)
    - +40% Chance -> 100% Ignore PDR
    - +15% watt
    - + Knuckle Mastery: +70%

==> Fist Enrage 8x 250% + iframes

Phantom:
    - +40 luk / dex (Training Total)
    - +60 watt (Moon Light + CMastery)
    - +60% crit, +15mincrit (Critical Total)
    - +100% Chance -> 30% Ignore PDR
    - + Cane Mastery: +70%

- + Damage 1.3+1.4 (Aria + Combo) = x 1.7 damage multiplier
    - + 65% Chance -> +220% damage per hit = +143% damage per hit (Carte Noire)
    ==> Fist Enrage = 8x 250%

==> Fist Enrage + Carte Noire = 8x 393%
    ==> Fist Enrage + Carte Noire + Aria + Combo = 8x 668% + iframes

Sorry m8, can't make it any better...

Well, at least you'll have more HP and a better weapon multiplier (afaik)! :)

7. Default

The 100 % defense ignored is way better if you ask me , you forgot the 20 % critical to bosses too

Good numbers m8 but I still out dps all phantoms 30+ levels than me , you should get some real feedback on the class instead of making math , wrong math at that , you forgot si ( you can only use one skill at the same time) , pirate revenge , dice/double dice damage increases , so

don't get your hopes up because phantoms are brought to parties for buff mules ( hs , etc etc) so you don't need priests or other clases , not for their dps

Besides what iframes? fist enrage doesn't have iframes , I said somersault KICK not fist

8. Won't Be Coming Back Male

IGN: Biades4hire
    Server: Windia
    Level: 19x
    Job: Dual Blade

You're both wrong.

9. Default

Training for Phantoms doesn't give DEX. Only LUK.

10. Default

Probably meant their beginner skill;
    High Dexterity: Permanently increase DEX by 40, base avoid by 20%, Craft level to 20, and Insight level to 20.

11. Default

40% of 100%= 40% Ignore PDR on avg
    100% of 30% = 30% Ignore PDR on avg

10% difference, and potential PDR ignore goes better with the Phantom one.

Outdamage with the same equips? The damage -you- might do vs damage done by -someone else- does say nothing about how strong a class is, it just how much NX you bought.

Also, Phantoms don't even need SI to get to max speed.

Also, read the DPS tables from JoeTang:

Buccaneer

Defense: 0% 10% 25% 40% 70%
    1 Target: 4580%/s 4302%/s 3889%/s 3474%/s 2664%/s

Phantom (Rapid Fire + Twilight)

Defense: 0% 10% 25% 40% 70%
    1 Target: 8311%/s 7878%/s 7358%/s 6861%/s 5886%/s

What does the "invincible = 1" data string do then?

Beginner skill gives +40dex, just like the +10% extra critical sharing skill. ;)

================

But hey, you know what, just let it be, I have the feeling this discussion isn't really going anywhere... xD

12. Lead Ball Straight Male
    IGN: Arrg
    Server: Culverin
    Level: 192
    Job: Viper
    Guild: Century (leader)
    Alliance: Foreigner
    Texas

Fist Enrage has absolutely no iframes.

13. Neon Atom
    IGN: Ibeatkids
    Level: 170
    Guild: Reborn
    Alliance: Leafre

Since when did FoR have iframes?

14. Default

Fist Enrage has no iframes.

15. Lead Ball Straight Male
    Texas

Confirming that sskick has iframes.

16. Default

Something tells me it's that you can't get knockbacked while using it. I don't know though, so I could perfectly be wrong.

17. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Make and upload a video detailing at what point they exist and for how long the iframes last for.

PLEASE.

18. Default

The OP uploaded this video just in case you haven't seen it already:

19. Default

LOL o_O That' something to consider now...

screw punch--> drill punch--> SSK--> repeat--> Lazer?

20. Lead Ball Straight Male
    Texas

You always want to do double spiral first, because it does more damage. A chain that might normally be screw punch > double spiral> screw punch> (low hp at this point) double spiral may be solved just with ds>sp>ds. One less attack. Also double spiral has like double the distance travelled and double the distance where it's possible to activate.

We only have stance when energy charge is on.