Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

He was probably saying that for the sake of a more manageable invincibility chain, rather than something to use for damage. Ds->csb->Ds is according to you slightly difficult to do continuously, Ds->csb->SSK->Ds->etc would be good for preventing a hit and traversing the field faster. Most of the applications past 4th job would be bossing though.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

They seem to start immediately and turn off when you hit the ground at the end again. Knowing how fast ssk is this seems really really great for viable uses.

2. Default

Not to mention it actually makes sense graphically. I mean, avoid by backflipping? Hell yes!

3. Lead Ball Straight Male
    IGN: Arrg
    Server: Culverin
    Level: 192
    Job: Viper
    Guild: Century (leader)
    Alliance: Foreigner
    Texas

Default Re: Iframes not lost after revamp for us buccs/viper

I did say ds>sp>ds>sp was a little difficult, but anyone who plays a viper for like 2 days would get the hang of it. Some in just 5 minutes. Whenever ds is casting, keep hitting the sp button and vice versa. Anyways I don't really see viable use in ssk anywhere but bossing, even before 4th.

4. Lead Ball Straight Male
    Texas

lagperry

5. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Well that's good, but there are still times where moving for the sake of invincibility isn't that great a concept. A move that doesn't reposition yourself and still give you iframes is pretty invaluable. And yes, pretty much all of the uses will be bossing.

6. Default Re: Iframes not lost after revamp for us buccs/viper

sorry for not posting or posting the video , I forgot about SP LOL

SSK is VERY viable , I was on zak solo and the only times I got 1/1'd were when I Was buffing myself , following a mute , or jumping with laser to clear the minions , all 3 situations where you can't do shet to avoid it

There were some 1/1 that I avoided that I did the kick when the animation for the 1/1 finished , and I avoided it and said : pineapple yea ! XD

Yeah , a lot cooler to avoid something by backflipping , more real , I have to think they made the skill like that so we used it on 4th job instead of ranting for iframes on our main attack skill ,since if you have a bit of skill you'll dodge way more with the kick than with demo ( you could get attacked for a moment when you finished demo)

7. Lead Ball Straight Male
    Texas

I don't really bother using ssk at zakum because it's a lot better to just end it faster considering how much he'll 1/1, seal, etc. I'd probably only use it on the stun pillars.

8. Default Re: Iframes not lost after revamp for us buccs/viper

ssk is very fast still.... you only lose less than half a second for doing one kick , and don't know you but me playing on kms with the delay if I get hit by 1/1 that means I'll lose more time potting plus the pot

9. Default Re: Iframes not lost after revamp for us buccs/viper

Buccs got a dodge button now? This might be fun enough to compensate for the bull we've got since Big Bang.

If only they fixed female Buccs "spirit" sprite to reflect being female, I hate that "summon the spirit" crap, if they made females it would be more like "summon your spirit".

10. Default Re: Iframes not lost after revamp for us buccs/viper

yah more or less it's a dodge button with a bit of damage integrated onto it

The super transform has a visual glitch where if you're stopped you still see the eyes of the character , as if they couldn't remove your character completely and show the super transform and they just made it invisible except the eyes xD

11. Default Re: Iframes not lost after revamp for us buccs/viper

Huh? Never seen that visual glitch.

12. Default Re: Iframes not lost after revamp for us buccs/viper

I have to take an ss of it , it's really funny

I don't think it's a glitch it's more like a limitation , they couldn't hide completely your char in a mount