Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920
  1. Default Re: TERA Online General : Now Free to Play

Well okay then. Zerker it is.

2. Default Re: TERA Online General : Now Free to Play

Zerker has the highest survivability of all the DPS classes, which is an incredible bonus for endgame stuff, and used correctly is nearly tied for top DPS. With my crappy Abyss axe I'm still consistently drawing aggro on the 20 man raid, 3 tanks still can't hold from me, and neither can the other 2-3 zerkers in the raid. Yet people still constantly call me retarded for using 2x aspd lines on my axe. The benefits of double aspd for zerker are not readily apparent like they are for other DPS classes, so I'll explain, before you are told to use 2x boss/2x behind and don't even consider 2x aspd. Quite simply, it doesn't increase your DPS as well as doubling a damage stat, it increases your survivability and indirectly your stagger resistance, so you can be attacking more fluidly and consistently. Aspd gives a wonderful bonus to block speed; both the block itself and the cancel of the block. It gives a bonus for Staggering Strike and Flatten as well, but that block bonus is what makes it so incredible. I can weave in blocks with just about anything, and be back to attacking before a non-aspd zerker can even finishing raising his/her axe to block. I can block at the very last second, meaning I don't have to stop DPSing just because a finisher is about to happen, as long as I see the tell I won't get hit by it due to my increased speed. Reaction time is definitely important for this, but then, reaction time is important for this entire game if you want to be good!

3. Default Re: TERA Online General : Now Free to Play

So ASPD will allow you to have a quicker Guard time. But I'll have to sacrifice more damage for more speed. Quite the decision.

4. Default Re: TERA Online General : Now Free to Play

Been having decent luck with KNXX, last night got zerker axe and mystic chest. Still need an enrage line on axe, but completely broke now, and spellbinding is 5K per try now.

5. Default Re: TERA Online General : Now Free to Play

Just got Skilled for knXX this weekend on mystic and zerk; more importantly, finally cleared MCHM with a party of all 0 clear people, with zero deaths at that. I was healing for it.

6. Default Re: TERA Online General : Now Free to Play

L> someone to duo with my Priest to 60. It's at 29 at the moment. I'm willing to help you level at bams. Just be at 28/29.