Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Default (FIXED) Rock, Paper, Scissor event complete it in five minutes!

This no longer works.

Enjoy more epic failures from Nexon;

Also, apparently you can do all the event quests of that event in one day...

After you complete one day, change channel and a new quest should appear. Repeat this until you finish all of them.

Last edited by Snor; 2012-01-21 at 05:18 AM. Reason: Reason for Editing: Reason for Editing: Reason for Editing: Reason for Editing: Reason for Editing: Reason for Editing: Reason for Editing: Reason for Editing: Reason for Editing:

2. Default

When you think Nexon can't top themself they prove you wrong.

3. Default

This image feels oddly appropriate to describe my reaction to this:

4. Default

Not to mention I just completed day 5. Day 4 gives a tradeable Advanced EE scroll.

5. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

How do you botch up something THAT BAD!?

6. Default

I was wondering what the secret recipe did...I go looking into my use inv but its in etc

anyway...I got to day 3 and it wouldnt let me go any further...but really Nexon.... really

7. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

How?
    Neither Gaga himself nor the star on the left of the screen give offer me the 2nd day quest.

8. Default

I just figured out how it works. Once you change channel, a new quest appears. You should be able to do two of them and after that you can change channel and repeat it.

9. Default

More glitched event quests...

They gave out the wrong item. That secret recipe is apparently used for that random quest, and not a crafting recipe.

And it seems the legendary black dragon wings is glitched too. You're supposed to collect 50 of them, but I can't find any mob that drops it. I've hunted around ToT, but nothing. The 'location' under the quest menu pops up, but there's nothing noted that drops it.

10. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Black Dragon wings are dropped by a black manon (way easier than the regular one) which I've found in Dragon Forest 1.
    Might spawn elsewhere too.

@snor: did you get the trophy for RPS after doing "day 8"?

11. Default

A black Manon spawns, kill it for wings. It respawns every few seconds where he does spawn. Not a glitched quest, like the rock-paper-scissors one.

12. Default

Yes, I did get it.

13. Default

Lol'd pretty hard when I discovered this myself a little bit ago too. Gotten all possible event trophies. Unless they give out the Ho-Ho-Ho trophy, no one is getting the complete all holiday event reward, 15 trophy reward or the chair.

One trophy is for Ho-Ho-Ho, another is for completing the Tree, Flashy Button, and Rudolph events, and the last is for receiving all trophies, so yeah. Time to spam RPS on my alts for AEEs!

14. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    Colorado

The Tradeable AEE is REALLY nice.
    Also, it would be nice if they actually gave location of Black Manon spawns. So annoying just trying to find a map in where one spawns.

15. Default

I just went to Dragon Forest I, summoned Frostprey, and now I'm just standing there while my pet picks up the wings.

Different locations with things I can kill would be great, though.

16. Lead Ball

IGN: KomodoreJP
    Server: GMSKradia
    Level: 200
    Job: Kaiser
    Guild: Motown
    Alliance: Dominion
    Louisiana

I have a feeling the manons spawn anywhere you can do Great Fortitude. Saw some at Red Dragon Turtles and later saw some at Memory Monks. Haven't gone elsewhere, though.

17. Default

Found a Black Dragon at Edelstein Strolling Path. Gaga keeps beating me at this :(

18. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    Colorado

Even with the Secret Recipe screw up, RPS is one of the best Legend Events to date IMO.
    13 coins, tradeable AEE, and 70% Pot scroll. I can live with that.

19. Default

For those who still didn't do all of it, you can miss the AEE if you don't have room in your inventory, there's no chance to empty it.