Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Default

got the ring on my BM in 5 boxes ;D perfect since my demon mule is on that acct too

2. Default

So did they fix this in the SC/patch or is it still broken?

3. Default

Haha this is great! :D

4. Default

Still works.

5. Default

Can anyone confirm if this still works after the latest server check?

6. Won't Be Coming Back Male

IGN: Biades4hire
    Server: Windia
    Level: 19x
    Job: Dual Blade

Patched.

7. Default

and obviously they didn't exchange the secret recipe quest items for the real ones.

8. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

No, but they changed the update notes to say that the event gives Robby Fray's Secret Recipe.
    "Working as intended", Nexon style. "Of course we intended this event to give an utterly useless quest item rather than the coveted Use item other events in this update are giving. Why would you even question it?" Sheesh. If they don't want us to have yet more random recipes, they could have changed it to more Coins or something else marginally useful.

9. Default

Just like how with their royal hair fiasco they originally had the kitty hair listed as "available" but then after people spent hundreds of dollars trying to get it, they changed the page to say they are "currently unavailable". How convenient, no? Amazing the things this company does sometimes instead of just sucking up their mistakes and fixing crap.

10. Default

I can actually refute this being fixed to some extent, I thought that it was fixed yesterday, since my mule could only do Day 1. But today, I ran through Days 2-8 and I didn't even need to change channels. I just sat there with the "y" = NPC Chat method and just finished it.

11. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Weird. I did day 2 today, and day 3 hasn't come up.

12. Default

I can confirm this, as I did 4~7 this morning on my Shadower, day 8 wouldn't show though.

13. Default

I'll be making a Dual Blade at some point before midnight pacific, so I'll see if that works for me as well. I can't help but lol though. They unintentionally fixed it (well, as far as I know), but didn't at the same time.

14. Default

I know that answer, for days 2-8 my sis told me that you need to change channels up to the numbers of times you want to "duel" with gaga so change channel 6 times before winning day 2 ( example), today i did 2-8 after my sis told me that so yup confirmed by her and me.

15. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Same here. Did days 3-5 on my ds today, but day 6 never showed up :/

16. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Default Re: (FIXED) Rock, Paper, Scissor event complete it in five minutes!

I think Nexon "unfixed" the RPS glitch, because I just did all 8 days in about 7min on my Mechanic...

17. Default Re: (FIXED) Rock, Paper, Scissor event complete it in five minutes!

Yeah, it got unfixed with the rollback I'm guessing, I did it after the first server check.

18. Default Re: (FIXED) Rock, Paper, Scissor event complete it in five minutes!

Awesome. Good to know. :c