Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Default

If you combine it with the thermometer quest too, you get 23 coins, which can buy you an MMB.

So far the best map for Manons that I've seen is the RDT map. 3 of them can spawn on the same platform. Sat there on my Mercedes and got 50 in like 5 minutes.

2. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

The Black Manons spawn on maps that don't even have monsters, there are 2 that keep spawning on the second floor corridor of the Zenumist place in Magatia.

They both spawn on the exact same spot on the far left, so its very easy to get kills

Edit: Huh, it spawned 2 on one channel and then 3 on a different channel, weird.

OH COME ON. How does 2 ties and then my win mean an overall win for Gaga? thats bullpomegranate. Stupid cheating son of a peach.
    Last edited by Razmos; 2012-01-18 at 07:49 AM.

3. Neon Atom Gay Male
    IGN: VVindswept
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 210
    Job: Wind Archer
    Guild: Memento
    Alliance: Christmas
    New_Jersey

Because it's best 2 of 3 meaning it's 3 attempts then you start over and ties don't count as a win for you...it's bs though, I've won the first one and tied on the second but he stops after that and I'm just like...duh what? Oh well, it's super easy to do it's not like it takes long and the rewards are nice...once I get home I'm going to finish it up on my Merc then do it on my other chars as well...got clean slates to get lol.

4. Default

Well, there goes the profit from hanging onto those 2 AEE coupons from a while ago.

5. Default

By the way, you can finish in like 2-3 minutes rather easily. Once you collect the 60 items needed, go into town, set the NPC Chat/Harvest hot key to "Y", then stand next to Gaga while facing him and hold it down. It spams the NPC chat incredibly fast so you don't have to click. You still have to change channels and everything, but it's much quicker than clicking. Collected 8 AEEs and 8 70% Pot in about 30 minutes or so doing that.

6. Default

I lol'd.

Differences between Nexon Korea's and Nexon America's events:

Works correctly
    Nexon Korea's
    Nexon America'sX

7. Polar Bear Gay Male
    IGN: danielcatu
    Server: yellonde
    Level: 121
    Job: Wind Archer
    Guild: Vendetta
    Farm: 765pro
    chile

well i liked the black dragon event

extra d + hurricane and I dont have nothing more to do but wait till I get alot of wings to loot

by the way... anyone knows the rewards?

8. Default

I keep wondering how these glitches get past the crew that (supposedly?) tests the content. If a player found it by simply changing channels, wouldn't a tester, whose job it is to find these sorts of things, have identified it right away? Do they even have testers?

Bah, I don't know anymore. At least it's not something bad. I'd try it myself, but much like 1/3 of Windia, my account has been tradeblocked for three days over absolutely nothing, so I can't empty my inventory.

9. Default

Yes, learned this the hard way on one of my accounts.

10. Default

The Gaga glitch is lulzy, but I like it. Now I can finish it all up in one day. Sweet.

The Legendary Dragon Box gave me.........pots.

11. Default

My setup to farm wings:

Spoiler

Btw, Scissors for life !!

12. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Black Manons spawn constantly at the bottom of Ice Valley II outside Nath. I find like 3 per channel and then cc to the next 1

13. Default

At Memory Lane 1, I found 3 on the bottom floor. Kind of funny.

But this Rock Paper Scissors Event... stay classy, Nexon.

14. Default

It would have been more helpful if the event was active when Tespia was up, but alas...

15. Default

LOL'd at secret recipe. How do you code that wrong xD

16. Default

Anyone get the ring yet? In how many boxes if you did?

17. Default

Those personality things are +100 exp :D Edit: Okay apparently, only the charm ones give +100, but that's ok since its the only one really worth it.

Took me 10-12 boxes for ring. Only warriors can equip it. Rumor is only Demon Slayers can (unconfirmed). Also, black dragon chaos scroll thing is actually a potential scroll and can be used on other equips.
    Last edited by Vek; 2012-01-18 at 09:05 PM. Reason: southperry.net

18. Default

Actually true.

19. Default

Basically they put the item ID for that secret recipe in over the one that gives.. recipes. Incredibly simple mistake, but a rather costly one for us given that it's so useless.

20. Default

ctrl+f
    sees first item with the name secret recipe
    ctrl+c
    ctrl+v

lol