2. Default

He knows that, lol.

3. Default

she's asking if you can wear 2 of the same set
    immortal hero+immortal hero so no

4. Default

There are four rings.
    I'll call them ring 1,2,3,4.
    He's asking if he can wear 2 ring 1 and 2, which he can't because it's unique equipped.

5. Default

I was asking if say immortal #1 *2, and immortal #2 *2 for the 4 rings.

So 1 of these sets would take 2 slots. What would be the best + alternatives for the last 2 slots? I figured it would be the other 2 akyrum rings due to potential + all stat bonus but there seems to be a debate between almighty ring, crit ring, and evo rings? What about AB, DAB, and WAB?

6. Default

I think that both Akyrum sets would be the best possible because of potential.
    Plus, you could EE the rings to get better base stats on them.

7. Default

ab/dab/wab/evo rings suck compare to those, it's completely out of the question

8. Default

double post lag

9. Default

A WABR could be on par depending on how much main stat you have, but if you can afford a WABR you can easily afford to mass cube all four of the rings to Unique/Legendary with desired stats.

10. Default

What are the other rings that all the KMS pros have? (See: http://www.basilmarket.com/show/scre...912239907.html Slots 1+2)
    They are pottable...

11. Default

alchemist rings

12. Default

If possible can you give me an outline of these rings ?
    Lvl ?
    Stats ?
    Slots ?

Much appreciated. Thanks ~

13. Default

I may be wrong but thats the ring KMS got during BB for referring people to making an acct its something like 2atk 3slots? probably wrong

14. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

GMS won't get them.

15. Default

We already have the quest that awards it, it's an eraser quest (Octopus, Stump, Lupin, etc), the only thing we're missing is the Bluish Mineral to activate the quest, which, like every other eraser quest item, drops from Empress. So, in the unlikely event that anyone does kill Empress and it drops, they can go ahead and make the ring.

It's level 10, AllStats+1, 1 Slot.

16. Default

Okk ew level 10 xD Thanks Guys.

17. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

I'm confused by this statement, how is it any different than the "Almighty Ring", which is apparently one of the best rings in the game right now?

18. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Level 10 or 30...either way it wouldn't matter as far as potential goes, but that does not at all make it worth spending money on.

19. Default

Pretty much this reason. Was curious if it was 31+

Btw, aren't there potential rings that are like 50/70/120 or something like that? Or did I just imagine seeing them in the extractions 1 day