1. Default 2 Legends Events

I noticed (today) that there is a Trophy that requires you to do 2 events that I haven't seen or heard anything about. I'm aware we'll never be able to get all the trophies unless they do something for the Flashy Buttons trophy, but what are these two events "Maple World Air Quality" and "Can You Resist"?

2. Default

*Facepalm* I knew there was something odd with the vibe thing, that 30 minute event is the "Maple World Air Quality", the other one you can see it on the event notice.
    If this continues like it is now the only people with a chair will be hackers.

3. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

"Can you resist?" starts on the 19th, but I've never heard of the other one

4. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

The Air Quality is the Good Vibrations event. It even calls the "Good Vibe" detector a "Carbon Dioxide" detector in the pink message you get when the half hour has passed. Looks like they took the KMS Air Quality event and decided to change it to Good Vibrations for some reason, but didn't do a consistent job on the translations. Hopefully they didn't break the trophy while they were at it.

The "Can You Resist?" event starts on the 19th, which is why you haven't seen it yet.

5. Default

Check what it says when you complete the good vibe detector and it'll make sense.

6. Default

Ah, that makes sense. Upon looking through the Events tab in-game, I noticed Can You Resist? is in there, but it says it ends on the 18th, rather than starting. Is that just a typo?

7. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Probably a typo, since it obviously hasn't started, and the update notes say it starts tomorrow.

8. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Typo, dunno why they changed it. It originally was 1/19/2012 for the start date when the Legend Patch hit.

9. Idiot. Male
    IGN: Enfris
    Server: Reboot GMS
    Level: 173
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Forever alone.jpg
    Alliance: Forever alone.jpg
    California

Carbon Dioxide something whatever appears whenever you hold on to the Good Vibe Detector, I'd very much prefer for it to be Carbon Dioxide or something related to Air Quality.