Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Default

Not a strange out of jms , they release some anime-base CS things most the time D:.

2. Default

I don't get what Viaje's trying to say, either. Maybe because english is not my main language, but I'm actually curious now.

3. Neutron
    IGN: DarkXDaisuke
    Server: Scania
    Level: 172
    Job: NightLord
    Guild: Conundrum
    Alliance: Noble
    usa

Default Re: JMS v208 - Ultimate Adventurer?

google search YATTERMAN and you will see that the CS item they released is related to it.

any update on how Jms implemented Akyrum to the silent crusade?

4. Default Re: JMS v208 - Ultimate Adventurer?

I tried looking around after I geared up my Viper the other night but I couldn't figure out how to start the Akyrum pre-quests. I got the Union skill and that was easy as f'uck (You had to kill 2 boss monsters who will basically go down in one hit and then talk to a couple of NPCs - that's it). I have no idea where to go for the Akyrum pre-quests. The Cross Brigade NPCs don't give any quests. If anyone has any idea, please tell me. xd

5. Can of Soup Straight Male
    IGN: chicoran
    Server: Bera
    Level: 200
    Job: Aran IV
    Guild: Risk
    Alliance: Bastion
    venezuela

you should go to the time temple gatekeeper, he is the one that starts the future and present lines, so maybe he starts the akyrum quest line too.

Max's guide to cross hunter quests http://orangemushroom.wordpress.com/...-hunter-guide/

6. Neutron
    usa

did they switch to kms's cross crusade? or kept silent crusade and adapted Akyrum to it?

I hope its the latter

7. Default Re: JMS v208 - Ultimate Adventurer?

They kept Cross Brigade the exact same, which is why I'm confused about the Akyrum pre-quests, since I'm pretty sure they start there (not 100% sure, since I have no clue, really).

I don't think the main Temple of Time NPC had anything for me. I would've noticed if it did.

I'll check out that Kerning Subway NPC a bit later, once I'm done with my GMS ring upgrades and Zakum on my new JMS Paladin for ACB.

8. Default Re: JMS v208 - Ultimate Adventurer?

Uh. Okay...

Apparently, Nexon Japan completely forego'ed the Akyrum pre-quests. Cross Brigade was not touched - AT ALL. Not a thing was changed about it. I was confused as hell, because I couldn't find any quests pertaining to Akyrum aside from the Union skill quests. So, I asked my Japanese friend how to start the Akyrum pre-quests and she was like, "No, no! There are no prerequisites at all!" Confused, I had her show me how to enter, since trying to go into the new portal in the Temple of Time gave me some message that said I couldn't enter. Apparently, all you need to do is talk to an invisible NPC next to the portal by pressing your NPC chat key to enter.

Simply put : You can enter Akyrum without having to do anything. Just make the expedition and go in. For JMS, the channels are 7, 8 and 9. I do not know if any of this will be the same in GMS.

9. Default Re: JMS v208 - Ultimate Adventurer?

They already stated Silent Crusade would change. How is yet to be seen.

10. Default Re: JMS v208 - Ultimate Adventurer?

I thought the update to vbullsheet would fix this annoying doublepost nosense.

11. Neutron
    usa

I also wish gms would do it like this; well lets hope they release it in tespia first...

12. Default Re: JMS v208 - Ultimate Adventurer?

Problem is, as I said in the post you quoted, that GMS already said that Silent Crusade is going to change. That means they can't do it the way JMS did, because JMS did not change anything about it, they just added the old snake man (according to Link).

13. Default Re: JMS v208 - Ultimate Adventurer?

I just hope that GMS does an extension to the SC storyline instead of removing it.

14. Default Re: JMS v208 - Ultimate Adventurer?

...Now I'm even more confused.

15. Default Re: JMS v208 - Ultimate Adventurer?

WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU WANT THAT? Are people really that lazy that they can't even do pre-quests anymore..

16. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Apparently you've never PB'd.

17. Default Re: JMS v208 - Ultimate Adventurer?

No but doesn't matter. Pink Bean isn't a boss you should freely be able to walk into. No major boss should.

18. Deluxe Refrigerator Straight Male
    IGN: Blackraven16
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 176
    Job: Fire/Posion
    Guild: Osomga
    usa

PB has like 20 prequests and alot of them include killing 1k of a mob

19. Default Re: JMS v208 - Ultimate Adventurer?

You can do the quests in a few hours. The only thing that is annoying about quests and bosses would be the HT cave entry quest and PB chaos orb quest. Bosses should definintly demand you meeting gigantic requirements like quests and JQs, but once you've done them, it should not be a choir to fight the boss.