Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Default

If only Shikage still plays JMS.

2. Default

Eh, I tried. I can't find anyone to play with me who can pay for Easy2Game (since I can't - no credit card).

3. Idiot. Male
    IGN: Enfris
    Server: Reboot GMS
    Level: 173
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Forever alone.jpg
    Alliance: Forever alone.jpg
    California

You are a pirate!

I laughed because it actually made sense.

Fiel, can you extract quests and UI?

4. Default

xd

Well, I still have ways to connect... They just won't be effective and will probably make me smash my face into my computer due to rage.

5. Default

Quests are a no go. JMS does them in a way I don't support.

And what the hell is this?

EDIT: BTW, the name of the weird image is "kimtemp/0"

6. Idiot. Male
    California

이외수 가라샤대
    날 개 빙딱으로 봐?

일븐 메이블의
    전국시대가시작 됙다!

Garasyadae yioesu
    Look bingttakeuro me out?

May block of ilbeun
    Warring doekda started!

Probably spelt something wrong since the text on top is so tiny, it doesn't make sense, obviously.

7. Default

Okay. I have JMS patched up (I had to patch up from v2.05 to 2.08. lol), so now it's a waiting game while JMS undergoes the maintenance. It's estimated to end at 1AM EST, but I'm sure we'll see delays, as always.

I'll detail these lolworthy implementations as best I can on the limited connection I will be using.

8. Default

XD XD XD but for now is Yatterman!!!!!

lol and when is Capcom vs Nexon event???

9. Default

OH GOD A YATTERMAN AND YATTERMAN 2 CASH ITEM?!

ALL MY MONEY JMS. ALL. OF. IT!

and yeah....Mercedes FJ on Cannoneer. Wat.

10. Default

According to babylon.com the last part is referring to the Warring States period starting. Perhaps they mean the new game kr just got last few patches?
    Full Text
    "Shah" can be a ruler, but no idea how that fits...

11. Default

So... The game is up now. It looks like we DID get Akyrum, going by the welcome screen :

And Acrobatic Jump is in my skill menu, but I have no points to place in it. :|

Ultimate Adventure is available now, finally.

12. Idiot. Male
    California

LF>Silent Crusade changes.

13. Default

Shikage is too busy translating Zelda stuff and being popular to give a damn, I'm sure.

Crazy that JMS is getting this all at once, but it actually makes a lot more sense for Ultimate Adventurer to come with the Union patch seeing how it's the result of Adventurers and Cygnus teaming up.

14. Default

Unfortunately, all of my current characters have the quests complete, so I'll have to make that Ultimate Adventurer I've been longing for and level it up to check out the quests. It'll take some dedication on my part, but I can get it done within a month's time. XD Actually, under a week if I try hard enough.

All of the shop items and currency exchange is the exact same, though. I don't know how to do the Akyrum quests, since my only character at 160+ is my Viper, who's f'ucked over by an AP Reset. Lmfao

15. Default

You're a mockery of your username and avatar.

Of course, if that face was in response to the second half of my post, you're just being ridiculous as nothing was ambiguous or confusing about it.

16. Default

No, no. That was the first half of your post that I made that face to. However, what do you mean, I'm a mockery to my username and avatar? Lmao?

17. Default

Seriously?

18. Default

How is that supposed to be a proper answer to a completely legitimate question?

Is it that bad that I don't have the same username on Southperry anymore just because I use 'ShiKage' on another forum?

19. Default

I think you may, just MAY, be missing what Viaje's trying to say.

20. Default

I'm guessing that you're ShiKage then?

Viaje probably didn't know that, so when he said that "you're a mockery etc etc", he probably assumed that every single Zelda fan in the world goes to Zelda Informer and read your translation post thingy. (Though he said not knowing you were ShiKage)

Anywho, any news on Arkarium on this front? ;D