Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Default What do YOU do with your Legends Award Coins?

I personally hold on to them. I don't really know what to buy with them...

What about you?

2. Default

Been buying clean slate scrolls, not sure if that's the wisest of decisions though.

3. Default

I've been buying lots of MMBs, with hopes that I could get some for my Demon Slayer.

4. Default

i got the maple leaf chair, the 70 pendant and then the 78 wand.

5. Default

Ive been hoarding all my coins, then i plan to buy an inflatable pool, dump em in there, and swim around in legend coins like a badass

6. Neon Atom Gay Male
    IGN: VVindswept
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 210
    Job: Wind Archer
    Guild: Memento
    Alliance: Christmas
    New_Jersey

Fixed ^_^

As far as me...Clean Slates all day son.

7. Default

Bought level 70 pendands for all my needy newbs.

Bought Maple Chairs for some characters, as well as some leaf face accessories for those who didn't get a good potential Rudolf Nose.

Bought an awesome potentialed 110 staff for my Blaze Wizard, since I lost my Ele Wand 1 to hacking. I love my Blaze Wizard.

Bought around 20 Clean Slate 10% scrolls to recover a lost slot from my Blackfist Cloak.

Bought a pair of 100% enhancements just in case I'd need them in the future, I had previously farmed these from events, just lacked tradeable ones.

And right now I have around 800 coins lying around I don't know what to do with. Probably buying a 110 axe for my demon slayer, buy more Clean Slates, or get an awesome 110 potentialed/20% scrolled bowgun for my girlfriend.

8. Default

800 coins? What have you been doing?

9. Default

Swift Deadshot Ring II recipes. All day, every day.

Considering buying 60 20% scrolls in case I ever get a level 140 weapon.

10. Default

I was going to do that, but all the scrolls wouldve given me paper cuts when i tried to swim through them

11. Default

I buy Legend 20% scrolls with them, mainly armor dex and 2h weapon attack.

12. Default

I'm holding them for now but eventually I'm going to buy armor and accessory scrolls 70% for all my characters.

13. Default

40%s all the way. Trying to scroll godly armor is tough stuff though.

I don't think saving it is such a good idea, since I don't know when the Legend shop will close out. :\

14. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

It's tough stuff, because you're doing it wrong. If you want to scroll godly stuff, you buy the 20% scrolls.

As for me, I used to buy MMBs, but got annoyed at the results. I've just been buying 20% 1h weapon scrolls for future weapons. Also picking up a few 70% 1h weapon scrolls for quick scrolling on my future PvP Weapon.

15. Default

I see I have inspired you.
    SO MUCH FOR YOUR DERISION!

16. Default

Don't say i didn't warn you!

@OP. Clean slates.. Failed every one of them!

17. Default

Bought bunch of MMBs, most of them turned out to be worthless. Pirates and Paladins specially love me. I have like 3 Blast 30 and 2 of Mega Monkey Magic/Barrage/Pirate Spirit.

18. Default

Save the pirate adventurer ones.
    They'll be gold come Justice.