Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Default

Rudolph's were kind of easy, indeed. I'm only getting my coins through the Lucky Cakes from grinding lately. It still works fine, though.

So far I bought ten armor STR scrolls and scrolled my Devil Horns to 26 STR.
    Last edited by Snor; 2012-01-18 at 08:16 AM.

2. Default

Reading this thread made me reconsider my decision regarding my coins that I've been stocking up, so I checked those 20% 2H scrolls you guys have mentioned, only to realize it gives 5ATT and additional 3All Stats,
    so I'm gonna stick to my original plan, which was stocking up on AEEs for my future Lv.140 Dual Bowgun (yeah, I've been using a clean Lv.110 one, waiting on the Lv.140 -.-)

I rather go with AEE instead of MMB for the following reasons;
    AEE is MORE expensive (MESO-wise) compared to MMB, while AEE is CHEAPER (COIN-wise) compared to MMB.
    MMB is obtainable by Hting, unlike AEEs.

3. Default

Was going to buy mass 20%s but after using -23- on the last slot of my axe i decided its not really worth it and now im buying mmb :/

4. Spirit of the Arrow Bi Female
    IGN: MariettaRC
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Bowmistress
    Guild: KoopaForce
    Alliance: KoopaEmpire
    Nebraska

I do hate how GM scrolls for Gun/Knuckle doesn't exist.

Anyway, basically this, minus the 20% scrolls.

5. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

The funny thing is the Legendary 20% scroll is BETTER than a GM scroll, stat wise.

6. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Lag already?...

7. Default

Not after Rock-Paper-Scissors event. Prepre for a huge deflation.
    I've got 9 free AEE scrolls just doing the event on mules. Not farming it past that, but anyone could.

8. Default

when do the coin events end? Need to use all my coins before then.

9. Spirit of the Arrow Bi Female
    IGN: MariettaRC
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Bowmistress
    Guild: KoopaForce
    Alliance: KoopaEmpire
    Nebraska

^ 31st, I think?

10. Default

Thermometer quest is over. Sad panda is sad.

11. Default

I didn't realize the coin cake quests ended today as well. I'm hopping mad. Was gonna farm the pomegranate out of those with a 2x drop card... ugh there's nothing left to just spam like crazy for coins now...this sucks.

12. Default

Yeah, I'm trying to think of anything to get a somewhat decent amount of coins from and all ideas are escaping me. Is there truly nothing?

13. Default

14. Default

any way of getting coins now besides RPS and the afk event? Stupid PvP lagged me the hell out so i can't even do that, plus I'm too weak to solo monster park >.>

Do any of the quests give you more than 1 coin?

15. Default

No I seriously can't think of anything that there is to do to farm coins now. Seems this event isn't going to end with a bang, but instead a whimper. :|

16. Default

Was also going to stock up on 20% weapon scrolls after reading this thread, then stopped at 4 realizing it's not worth it. I'm getting other stuff instead like 40% accessory and armor scrolls. Maybe some MMBs, too.