Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Default

And then is time to improve Cygnus Knight finally.... because they are nearly forgotten for almost 3 years....

2. Default

Who the pineapple cares about Cygnus Knights. They've already gotten a bunch of updates.

3. Flatpanel TV
    IGN: HarbingerLey
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 203
    Job: Demon Slayer
    Guild: [L]ittleBusters
    Farm: Dominion
    usa

inb4 Archers gets Flyff's Dual Yoyos as weapons

4. Default

I like this idea. So much potential.

I can't help but think of the "Kunai with Chain" (or whatever it was called) trap card from Yu-Gi-Oh.

5. Default

WHY USE YOYOS WHEN YOU CAN BE A BOWJESTER HURHURHUR

Maple needs a druidic type class.

6. Default

Lightning would definitely fit in with what a Basiler (I forgot his name) mentioned a few months back. He kind of sorted the Archer Adventurer class with Pokemon depending on the bird summons they use. A unique trio of fire, ice, and lightning based off the three legendary birds. xD

BM: Phoenix = Moltres, MM: Frostprey = Articuno, -insert third Archer Adventurer-: -insert thunder bird- = Zapdos?

7. Default

inb4native american archer class

8. Default

This is about archers, not a thief class.

9. Default

If the 3rd adventurer archer also gets a hurricane like skill as their main for 4th job then Nexon officially has no creativity.

10. Default

I've been thinking about this since the Chaos/Jump updates in KMS, they seem to like sticking to 3 jobs at a time (mage/archer/warrior, dual blade/aran/evan?, cannoneer/demon slayer/mercedes, phantom/thief/pirate) and given that there are only 3 classes left to 'fill' the current set, it seems pretty likely to me that the last update of this kind is going to be a third Archer (no idea what), Pirate hero (WATER BENDER!) and Thief resistance (seriously looking forward to this, no idea what it could be though).

I have a feeling the next 'big' job introduction is going to be based on race rather than job though. Since elves play a big part of the story now I think there'll be some sort of expansion regarding Elluel. There's so much I want from Maple, and I have a feeling 2012 is going to have a LOT of new content.

11. Default

pineapple tabs. UGH!
    Last edited by Viaje; 2012-01-16 at 07:46 PM. Reason: Failure

12. Default

Well, I think he's talking about a Cygnus-specific update, which they do get in Union.

13. Default

No, he's one of those folk who believe that Cygnus deserve to be able to achieve level 200 and have 4th job.

14. Default

Exactly.

And, to repeat the post that I managed to pineapple up:
    Anyone who doesn't realize that Cygnus exist for the express purpose of being a class for beginners, now having the added ability to transition directly to an Adventurer, is fooling themselves if they believe this will ever change.

Cygnus are what they are meant to be.

15. Default

http://www.basilmarket.com/forum/198...er_Legend.html
    Though my stance on a third archer branch is no since its likely they'll give it an ulti and you know what happen with DB and Cannoneer having a ulti meant for the old thieves and pirates.

@Above: Unless the new set of jobs thats more likely to happen like Joe said will be level 200 cygnus knights.

16. Default

Easy mode.
    Nothing more.

17. Default

1 - Not a written rule, just a current trend. Before Mercedes, both Legends used a preexisting weapon.
    The only trend of note here is that Nexon has been making sure that every weapon type is worth something.

2 - You've already presented two exceptions to your rule. Allow me to break it with a third: Dual Bladers.

18. Default

I do care. Story wise, they are the army that along the 5 heroes fight the black mage followers to save the maple world. Who the fk are Dual blade and the Resistance?. Why adding a new branch when you've got an incomplete one with plenty of room for upgrading? The addition of Future Ereve and lvl 16x+ Cygnus knights opened the possiblity of updating them. Maybe that's Nexon's next step now that Phantom returned Skya. Oh and before anyone throws the "their purpose is easy mode" argument, tell that to the people reaching 4th job on DS, Mercedes and CS during the 1st day of release.

OT: That girl in tight pants, the leader of the resistance which is supposed to be thief-job instructor looks like the kind of girl that would love using a whip to spank bad guys. I vote for that.

As for archer, I like the idea of a heavy bow user someone posted around here before, with a few tweaks it could work. If not I also like the Lightning archer with a lighting bird summon. Bowguns would be the perfect choice if mercedes hadn't got it already.
    Last edited by byakugan; 2012-01-17 at 09:26 AM.

19. Default

Not to mention they have "endgame" quests at level 120. And a "skill link" speciably suitable for a capped level class, like their blessing. Hell, they even have means to improve that one by doing those "endgame" quests!

1- It's quite solid when it's 4/5.

2- Try to use skills with a Dual Blade without a Katara.