Thread: [Demon Slayer] Demon Slayer Training...

1. Default Demon Slayer Training...

Holy bujeezus,

I have been training at Kru and Captains in Herb Town for nearly the past 20 levels or so and I am very, very bored. I just need to hit 110 so I can go to LHC. I tried Dragon Turtles in Leafre, not that great... someone told me newts but I havent tried that yet... I just... can't kill another pirate or I'll explode...

What did you guys do at level 106? I tried Ludi PQ but with people all around my level we only got 8% per PQ. WAY too slow. Monster Park is hardly better, only 15/20% per run... -_-

Any ideas?

2. Default

ludi bro

dual ghost pirates all the way

3. Default

Romeo and Juliet. Once you get to the stage where you need to gather keys to open the doors on the left/right stop and just grind on the mobs. Very fast and less boring. Alternatively you can ask a high level friend to leech you at Zak

4. Default

This is what I'm doing. Also heard R&J is good but haven't ventured over there.

5. Euro Minicar Straight Male
    IGN: ZekkenAdele
    Server: Scania
    Level: 246
    Job: Adele
    Guild: DarkLily
    Alliance: Arcane
    Farm: HarvestxMoon
    usa

13-30 monster park
    36-40 cd
    40-65 jesters
    65-90 mp3
    90-120 magatia pq
    120+ LHC

basically what i did

6. Default

What I did was
    10-30 Monster Park/KPQ, mostly Golem Temple
    30-40 Drakes
    40-45 random places
    45-50 Plateons
    50-60 Sand Rats
    60-70 Roids
    70-80 Homunculus
    80-96 MPQ, mostly Monster Park
    Ludi whenever you have Black-Hearted Strength pretty high. The monsters on the way to MDTs do ~100 damage to me.

7. Helium Atom
    IGN: MadHog (banned~ sponsored by nexon's glitches)
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 200
    Job: Shadower
    poland

what i did was :

zak - @ 106 with 1.3x buff / 1.3x pendant i got around 150% on 2 runs
    bodyguards @ 117 - 1.3x buff / 1.3x pendant - around 100-120% on both A and B

Monster park - (last one with ludi monsters) - around 22-25% per pq @ late 11x (1.3x buff 1.3x pendant)

i didnt use any 2x so yeah if you can get a card in your hands + exp coupons + pendant its not a problem :s

(or just get friends and leech @ lhc lol)

8. Default

I've gotten rather bored training my DS as well. I was having quite a bit of fun until I hit late 10x, but it just completely dropped off for me. Though magatia PQ definitely seems to be a great alternative. Did a run earlier and got some pretty good EXP on 1x.