1. Proton Female
    IGN: Lomelindel
    Server: Windia
    Level: 142
    Job: I/L Mage
    Guild: Caelia
    Alliance: HighOrder
    australia

Haha, that turned out to be true, I didn't sell a thing! :P My characters on my other account seem to all be affected by the hellban, I guess this gives me an excuse to level my non-hellbanned archer a bit.

2. Default

Since this has happened in Scania in the past, can anyone share their experiences on what Nexon does for compensation for wasted CS items such as NPC stores?
    With regard to that note, what about items being locked at Frederick?

3. Default

Success! A guild mate that isn't hellbaned... Log back on please? :D

4. Default

Since my store died I guess you won't be able to check out the INT equips :(
    *Crosses fingers they aren't deleted -_-;

5. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: Dailom
    Level: 188
    Job: Wild Hunter

Well, I wasn't hellbanned, but it seems that I am tradeblocked. Huge pain in the ass...

6. Default

I thought hellban was being tradeblocked

7. Default

Yea, hellban is the retarded term some ninny thought up when Nexon first started to use it. The proper term is tradeblock, as you say.

8. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: Dailom
    Level: 188
    Job: Wild Hunter

Oh, well then I guess I was hellbanned then. Weird, I thought hellban referred to actually being banned.

9. Default

...It was my understanding that today's patch was supposed to fix tradeblocks. A lot of people in my alliance were fixed but...I wasn't.

Please don't tell me I have to rely on the ticketing system to get me out of this

10. Default

Fixed, many other people aren't. Some people were fixed, then dced after talking to Frederick and got hellbanned again.