Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Default

You made the thread. You should be telling us..

2. God of Terrorism Straight Male
    IGN: Bomber123
    Server: StranInSCA
    Level: 202
    Job: Terrorist
    Guild: Noctivagant
    Alliance: I dont remember
    Farm: ExpiredMobs
    usa

That would require a new thread and time. It also requires us to give a damn about such a trivial idea. But if we were going to do something like this, it would be much more in depth, less messy, use of un-opinionated ideas, and require much more research.

3. Default

This is the most stupid thread in existence.
    How is this even a pro.

4. Default

Hey guys, instead of telling saphira how terrible this thread is why don't you list pros and cons of the class(es) you play so they're up for discussion and a real list can be created.

5. Default

Cons and Pros are subjective eh?

Some things might be a pro to some, but a con to others.

6. Default

This is exactly why nobody does this kind of thing, you have to try a class by yourself. You can't just go and say what are the good and the bad things. Specially if you don't know what you are talking about.

7. God of Terrorism Straight Male
    IGN: Bomber123
    Server: StranInSCA
    Level: 202
    Job: Terrorist
    Guild: Noctivagant
    Alliance: I dont remember
    Farm: ExpiredMobs
    usa

I don't think anyone is up to make a new list just for some F class thread's debunk. And that's just under normal circumstances. Not everyone thinks the same way.

8. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Saphira Topic.

Seriously, what's the point in even making these "opinionated" topics if all you do is give "Straw man" responses to EVERYONE?

9. Default

Kinda tired, but i`ll give it a shot! FOR SCIENCE!

Shadower~

Pros:
    Spoiler

Cons:
    Spoiler

Mercedes~
    Pros:
    Spoiler

Cons:
    Spoiler

Tried my best to keep it as unbias as possible, which is kinda hard since pros and cons are personal opinions (usually). But i did this because what i put here is what i expected when i entered this thread, not just a half arsed 10min job.

10. Proton Female
    IGN: Lomelindel
    Server: Windia
    Level: 142
    Job: I/L Mage
    Guild: Caelia
    Alliance: HighOrder
    australia

I think the thread idea has potential, but to do it well will require a lot of thinking. There are many dimensions in which you can consider the pros and cons of certain classes, including what character level, how well they do by themselves or in a party or pvp, cost of equipment (supply and demand depending on class popularity). Just to name a few.

Many detailed class guides that you find on the internet have a "pros and cons" section, I find those are sometimes helpful in determining whether a particular classes might is interesting to my tastes.

11. Default

Yes. You're right!

- Shadower

Pros:
    Flexibility, can be LUK or STR. Can use Khanjars or Wristguards. Can use LUK or STR Daggers.
    Survival, has Meso Guard.
    Quickness, has Dagger Booster. (Can only be used with Daggers, though)
    Mobility, has Assaulter, Flash Jump, Haste.
    Mesos, gets mesos with Pickpocket, Taunt.
    Equipment, looks awesome when below level 90. (Except level 60 Male Top)
    Cygnus Skill, Vampire looks awesome.
    Assualter, doesn't afraid of anything because it launches them towards the enemy.

Cons:
    Range, is close ranged.
    Mesos, wastes mesos with Meso Explosion, Meso Guard.
    Thief class, shares with subclass Assassin.
    Equipment, level 60 Male Top is ugly.
    Shadow Partner, consumes Summoning Rocks.
    Chakra, takes ages to use.
    Dual Blade, they steal our weapons and scrolls. pimentos.
    Revamp.

Overall, the Shadower class is a Thief class that uses Daggers and has okay equipment. I have one that is now level 120 and am proud of it.

12. Default

I don't find shadower's range to be a problem, only in 2nd job. But band of thieves then bstep and meso explode don't have a problem at all imo. I actually find that to be a pro because for a melee class. Their range is nice.

As for Mesos, meso gaurd doesn't waste mesos it saves potion usage so generally you save not use and since BB you ME the mesos from PP.

And lastly, I don't get why Revamp is a con. It makes shadower's stronger as for personal opinion on the revamp that should be left out of a pros and cons topic.

13. Default

He is being sarcastic.

14. Default

But hasn't Nexon already done the job for us? Isn't that what AcornStory is for??

Reading that, I'm not sure who's guide is better. SaphiraTamer's or AcornStory's...

15. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

What the hell am I reading? Sorry Saphiratamer, but your pros and cons are far too short and simple, and some of the pros/cons are completely wrong. We'd need more detailed and correct explanations for what makes each class good and bad. I'd love to give my opinion on what's the good and bad of Buccs and Mechs, but I'll save that for later when I have more time to post.

17. Default

Shadower- KMS
    Pros:
    Iframes
    Bstep combos
    High defense with meso guard and shield mastery
    Killing Point system
    Rush in 3rd job
    Vampire is really useful for them as a UA skill

Cons:
    No moves besides Meso Explosion that hit more than 6 mobs
    Assassinate is annoying and hard to control while bossing sometimes
    Low-ish HP
    Too many goddamn skills and buffs to fit on the keyboard and cast
    Muspelheim is main damage in 3rd job (besides Meso Explosion, but Meso Explosion is a peach), and is a rush move with a lot of delay. Hard to spam against high-HP targets and do good damage and stay alive.
    Sudden Raid is a useless piece of pomegranate
    At 2nd job, Meso Guard kinda takes up a decent amount of mesos. I haven't had it be noticeable any other time.

18. Default

Con:
    Can't read Korean.

19. Default

i LOL'd when Cannon masters cons listed low HP. The level 122 cannon master (with all my buccaneer's equips) has the same amount of HP as my level 148 buccaneer. No way in hell they have low HP. Low hp is like having a pre-BB bowmaster where 4k was HP washed at level 14x. Low HP is when you can't train at any of the decent places because you get almost OHKOd and have to use potions every time you are hit. 10k HP is NOT low hp.

20. Default

When you see things like "Party Skills" listed under pros for Arch Mages, you know the thread isn't serious.