1. Default Bearwolves vs Castlegolems - Which is better exp?

1) Title
    2) If BW are better which map is the best?

No glitched maps

Edit:sorry wrong section

2. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

no glitched maps, depends, if you are a class without stance, bearwolves, if you have stance, i found castle golems to be better %hour (someone solo's top, another bottom, like 8 afkers.)

3. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

1) To the ignorant masses, bearwolves.
    2) To everyone else, golems. But still, bearwolves.

4. Donator Straight Male
    panama

i'm lost here, mind explaining?
    (loli'mnotop)

5. GLADIGATORS
    usa

Ignorant scrubs stay away from golems because of the pounding when it's in actuality much better exp for the majority of classes, yet still insist that because they're one of the classes that suck work poorly there (bowmasters, NLs, some others) it sucks for all classes.

6. Default

Actually me, as a NL, prefer castle golems by A LOT. The problem is finding a party... Nobody wants to. And actually, Bowmen and Night Lords are quite awesome in there. They can easily get a stranded monster and get him into the mob with their main 1 vs 1 skill. bonus points for Night Lords and their insane avoidability to avoid that nasty knockback. And even better when using avenger from far. Outside of their range if a warrior lures them accordingly.

I can understand for most other classes... But Night Lords? Bah.

7. Donator Straight Male
    panama

true, i've seen night lords training there without much problem, given, they also have the mobility to make quick work of a "glitched" BW map too, they don't have the same mobbing skills as in golems though.

only class that kind of gets totally shafted in there are paladins (lolcharges, but are they still resistant?) and mages (excluding BaM's.)

8. GLADIGATORS
    usa

1) I didn't say those classes actually suck there. I meant the majority of people who create the stigma of "golems are bad" are those classes. Those people also suck in general. At everything.
    2) There's always a class in a party that thinks they suck there but don't want to go because it's a hassle and it's usually a bowmaster or a NL or a paladin. Just saying.

Generalization is bad guise.

9. Default

Ah, gotcha. Still, that's how I see things, and I hope others do too. But considering how empty it usually is, I guess not...

And that's your whole point, I see.

10. Donator Straight Male
    panama

under normal conditions though, BM's and pallies should train at BW, due to golems resisting elements, and BW being fire weak (<not like they're fire weak NOW, but just saying.)

11. GLADIGATORS
    usa

Pallies and BMs are one thing...but i was pretty sure resistance/weakness was taken off for everything. Not like it matters because literally everything i've said in this thread i also said when those resistances/weaknesses were in fact there.

12. Donator Straight Male
    panama

yea, don't worry, i completely understand you, people simply don't like golems, not to mention the extra pdr makes them hit slightly less, which i'm sure also makes people think "omg no my damage sucks even though i'm hitting max monsters every time, let's move to BW where our damage doesn't suck" (legit conditions.)

13. Default

Not to mention a chance for their familiar. I've seen it in action anf they actually heal everyone near you, even if outside the party. One more reason to go :p

14. Default

False.
    When elements got removed from LHC, elements got removed from LHC.

I find it odd that you questioned whether or not they were resistant still, but still went ahead and said that they were as if it were a total fact.

As for Mages, even if the elements were in play, they wouldn't be affected currently as, since Big Bang, the only magician that hasn't had Elemental Reset is the Bishop, and it uses Holy, an element the Golems didn't resist.
    Less repeating what you've heard, more research.

Sorry, I just had to point this out because you were all, "yeah, man. I totally get what you're saying," as you were doing the exact thing he was condemning in others.

That's not "normal conditions", that's "the past".

The only reason a class should have a problem with Golems are if that class is horribly hindered by KB.