Thread: [Khaini] Slaughter Trophy

1. Default Slaughter Trophy

Well I'm looking for some southperricans that could help me out with this one since I know no one, if you need the tickets I would pay for them, just tell me when you can and I'll see what I can do.

2. Default

I can go with you on my Mercedes. I already have the trophy myself, but I enjoy doing monster park. I have a bunch of tickets already from looting mobs, so that's not a problem.

3. Default

But I guess we need more people since I already tried with a level 15x Mercedes and we were a few minutes short (unless you godly).

4. Default

We don't have to do a level appropriate dungeon unless you really want the EXP. I can almost solo the Neo City MP dungeon, and my range only reaches 20.8k with just self buffs.

5. Deluxe Refrigerator Straight Male
    IGN: Blackraven16
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 176
    Job: Fire/Posion
    Guild: Osomga
    usa

I can join too if you would want.
    Ill probly be on either my ds(not 120) SpeirDorcha or my cannoneer(over 120) TorrentRaven

6. Default

Oh good, though that was the one I was trying to do anyway.
    Good, now when you guys can? I'm on usually from 3 p.m. EST, so just tell me when you can and I'll see what I can do.
    Thats if I can't find you today.

7. Default

I've been awake since 3:30pm yesterday (it's now 6:20pm), so I'm only going to be up for a few more hours at best. I'm on right now, but I'm in LHC for x2.

8. Default

Ok then once x2 is over we can (though I'm waiting for x2 to end so the lag didn't dc me), right?