Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default Hot Time Compensation For Scania

http://maplestory.nexon.net/News/New...ontentNo=00DVQ

2. Default

what about those of us who couldn't even log in?

3. Default

Wish they would just give out boxes like the Merc HT compensation

*fingers crossed*

4. Helium Atom Straight Male
    IGN: Brandonaught
    Server: Scania
    Level: 212
    Job: Paladin
    Guild: Chrono
    Alliance: Chrono
    Farm: Sheep GYM
    California

"many players in Scania experienced a disconnection after receiving the Hot Time box and when they logged back in they no longer had the box."

I'm afraid we aren't qualified

<<< "ID is logged in, or server under inspection" 1 hour before Hottime.

5. Default

That's a pretty quick response from Nexon. Too bad about those who couldn't get on though.

6. Default

Not just the box, it was a rollback + people that were logged in and then D/Ced and/or blocked by the login server issue gets shafted, nice...

7. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

People are half at fault for playing at the most populated server in the first place

8. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

i'm sorry for joining... what was it, 5? 6 years ago?

wth was a yellonde back then?

9. Default

This, besides the fact that I rather play on a more populated world to pq / boss etc easier.
    Anyway Nexon should know by now that 2x + Hot time event = InstaDeath for scania. I'm still waiting on that speculation of them "freezing character creation" or whatever they were going to do to make Scania more bearable to happen.

10. Default

guess i should've waited a few years after beta before playing again!

11. Default

Oh excuse all of the people who played beta from joining the only server even freaking available at the time; SCANIA. It's no one's fault. At all. It's Nexon's for not getting better god damn hardware for their games.

12. Default

Yeah, I play a 3D game with around 20 million players and everyone is in the same "server" (there are realms and areas but all in the same game), and probably even less content than this game, but there is much better connection in that game.

13. Default

This

Nexon should have blocked new accounts from creating characters in Scania long fking time ago.

14. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

I started at Khaini, now I play at Yellonde.

It's not like most of you play on your original characters at this point anyways. If you do, you can always server xfer. I wouldn't play there for any price, with all the hackers, ksing, cave-holding and other pomegranade.

I don't blame people if they want to play with their beta-time friends. My post was mainly targeted against the new players who choose to play at Scania, ie. because famous/top players play there. Either way Nexon is the one ultimately responsible for these things.

15. Idiot. Male
    IGN: Enfris
    Server: Reboot GMS
    Level: 173
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Forever alone.jpg
    Alliance: Forever alone.jpg
    California

They should setup so that if you currently have no characters that is level 30 and/or above in Scania, you will be blocked from creating new characters in Scania until Nexon fixes whatever they need to fix.

16. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

allright, still, i don't play my original char (it's still there though, waiting on an old promise sort of) but all my friends are still around, not gonna ditch em and run. (plus my over 9000 mules too.)

17. Default

They told you to log in well before 2:30 because something like that would happen with so many people on

18. Default

The point, regardless, is that not everyone could have gotten it. Because it'd have crashed sooner or later.

19. Default

And how about the ones who were 'already logged in' glitched up to 12hrs before then? Their fault, right?

20. Default

i tried logging in like 45 minutes to an hour early.