Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default

^ Yeah what he said. Derp.

No point in trying to say it's the players' fault. This pomegranate happens with Scania every single time.

2. Default

Way to take that to the extreme did i say that no.

@willy yea you tried logging in an hour early on a day with 2x events a new class released perhaps that wasn't enough. I myself have to try and log in 3 times 3 hours before it began.

3. Default

sorry i didn't have time to log in 3 hours earlier. still not my fault they still have crappy servers after all these years of "upgrading" them.

4. Default

Never said it was your fault just the plain fact that the servers get really really busy on a hot time event like this there are always login problems. Though nexon should chnage how they do their hot time events they should make em like dragon nest's

5. Default

i logged in minutes before the last couple with no problems but oh well. if i don't get a box, i don't.

6. Default

This was such a fast response from nexon! OMG they care!

no really. I logged in from like the entire day cause i was at a conference and i still didn't get the box. Character creation needs to be halted with the exception of empty slots in the character selection screen (so people who don't have the their character slots filled can make more alts on the same account). If I was Nexon, i'd have done that by now anyway. Plus, judging by the past hot times, Nexon should just stop doing hot time.