1. Default Best way to level Accessory Crafting?

Relevant information:
    • Current Acc Craft level is 7
    • I have no mats to speak of, burned them all getting to lv7
    • I'm relatively poor

Suggestions?

2. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

http://www.southperry.net/showthread...el+professions

That should help. Just make cheap rings and it'll level fast.

3. Default

Thanks, was pretty helpful.

What's a plentiful cheap plate/gem I can get a billion of for rings? Had an Owl from one of those logout freebies, but when I searched for Gold Plate I only found a total of 6 in Broa's FM.

4. Default

Just buy opal/silver from the npc, then craft the lvl 40 rings. You'll get there.

5. Default

Silver/Opal. You can make then for 4.1k mesos a piece from Nack to spam level 1 rings. Should take no more than 100-120 rings to reach level 10 from 7, the largest cost possibly being fatigue pots depending on how patient you are.

edit: ninja'd

6. Default

I did not realize those were sold by an NPC, brb checking to see if I'm legally blind.

Thanks lot!

7. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

lol I just started leveling JC (I call it Jewelcrafting) on my Demon Slayer and I'm pretty sure that's all I'm going to be doing until I get to level 10 on both professions.

8. Default

I'd suggest doing belts instead of rings. Belts can come out with HP, and if you get lucky and get a good pot you can sell them. That's what I've done.

9. Default

The only downside to that is that they're somewhat more expensive, requiring 8 jewels/plates instead of just 1.

10. Default

when you arent starting with materials and your goal is to just max the profession rather than turn a profit, itll be better to do rings over belts... 8 opals so inefficient

oh right, useful numbers:
    ~12 level 40 crafts = level 4 crafting
    ~160 level 40 crafts = level 10
    (excludes diligence, starts from level 1)

11. Default

The most economic way would be to just create rings if you're planning on reaching to Lv.10 quickly.
    If you're planning on earning some meso with jeweler, i'd probably recommend making earrings. *Half Earring and above
    Or you could follow FoolsLove method of making belts.

Either is fine.

12. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    usa

Idk what earrings require, but the price you can get for earrings has severely dropped (at least in my server). Lots of people have been fusing shoes and earrings to turn a quick profit and thus prices are low now.

13. Default

3 plates for the 40/45 earrings. Above that they need item crystals too. If you happen to have a lot of intermediate item crystals, you can make half earrings though, everything else is bought from the NPC and you get top tier pots.

Plus since they only take 2 each, you can probably disassemble them and get the monster crystals back, if you're that cheap. I think it's better potential-wise to fuse the non-pot ones though.

14. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    usa

Yea, I see what you mean. When I craft, I'm not trying to make a profit, just trying to level my traits.

15. Default

Best way to get dilligence, by the way, is Alchemy. It may sound paradoxical, with the cheapest recipe being 3 refined seeds/herbs... But there's this trick.

-Make defense potions I (25 per bunch).
    -Then, go buy a defense pill I recipe off the npc. It'll last forever.
    -Now, craft pills out of that... If you notice, it's in bunchs of 5... And the coagulant is dirt cheap... like 50 mesos.

If you do the math, it's 6 crafts out of 3 materials. Doing the math, that's half the ore cost! And it's hilarious to end up with thousands of useless pills. And thousands, LITERALLY. They stack at 800 each slot. Perfect if you want to spend less money.

16. Default

The big cost, afaik, is the fatigue pots. Even with the reduction in fatigue for crafting (5 per item worth 200 mastery) you'll need about 800 fatigue to get to level 10, which is 200 base + 600 from pots (2mil)

Anyway, the amount of silver plates necessary to get accessory crafting to 10 is a bit over 600k.

17. Default

good tip! i hadnt thought about doing anything with alchemy though since you get empathy/diligence on level ups, and will is much more useful than empathy. ive gotten my will from ~45 to 80 on my mech since the profession revamp, almost purely from unlearning and relearning mining. and now im doing that on my DS.

its too bad the required xp for mining/herbing was only cut in half and not quartered like craft/smith/alchemy