Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Default

It'd probably be a better idea to shut the game down completely for a day or two to fix everything at the same time. Having several hours of downtime every day is terrible for Nexon and the players. Granted, they'd probably take the game back up after the days of downtime to find the problems unfixed.

2. Default

I wish they'd take it down for a week or two, and do a coding overhaul for the entire game. Unfortunately that will never happen because nexon is greedy and that long of a time would cause them a massive loss of profit.

3. Default

My personal frustration is that I have some 20ish x1.5 exp coupons left in my inventory, all of which will expire on Sat/Sun, and I have fewer and fewer hours to use them. >_>. That and general incompetence, stupidity, yada, yada.

4. Default

Darn, it's a shame it doesn't say anything about "Players who've deleted their Demon Slayer or Mercedes will have the option to do the 1 + 1 Event on a newly created one".

'Cause from what I've been reading, a lot of people tried deleted the first DS or Mercedes they made to get past the issue =/ oh well, 'tis a shame I guess.

5. Helium Atom
    IGN: MadHog (banned~ sponsored by nexon's glitches)
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 200
    Job: Shadower
    poland

i Feel your pain bro. Today morning i had last 6 coupons that expire today, i've lost 4 cause of random sc / dc T_T and the 2 i have left probably expire right after sc :S
    LF> 4h 2x coupon as compensation or 5k ms points lol :[

6. Default

Maybe I can't find it or didn't look hard enough.

Anyone noticed that they deleted the OTHER 2?(was it?) USC notices from their site?

7. Euro Minicar Straight Male
    IGN: ZekkenAdele
    Server: Scania
    Level: 246
    Job: Adele
    Guild: DarkLily
    Alliance: Arcane
    Farm: HarvestxMoon
    usa

game up

8. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: Dailom
    Server: Windia
    Level: 188
    Job: Wild Hunter
    Guild: Caelia
    Alliance: HighOrder

I haven't complained yet, but I would like to point out that there are Private Servers that have fewer character creation issues than GMS does right now (even for Demon Slayers). Hell, some of the Private Servers have even more stable server connections too.

Also this.

9. Neon Atom Straight Male

IGN: Huskey
    Server: KradiaEMS
    Level: 160
    Job: Aran
    Guild: UndiesPatrol
    Alliance: UndiesUnited
    netherlands

Nopomegranate. PSes have on average 200 users online. Now count them on GMS. Ofcourse they have stabler server connections.

10. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

they seem to do that to USC patches lately.

11. Default

And the Khaini tradeblock ban is still in effect. Thanks for that...

12. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Well I'm not trade blocked anymore. Seems I was unlocked overnight. Thank you Nexon, all sewage under the bridge.

13. Default

Somehow I knew I was going to have bad luck. It is Friday the 13th after all.

14. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

This is true, hopefully they realize what's happening and unban the rest of you. Gl and my condolences :(

15. Default

Restarted my computer, and when I log back on I am no longer tradeblocked. However it now says my ranking is unavailable. That better be temporary, or else I'l be pissed.

16. Default

new glitch... some DS still stuck during tutorial scenes and some of them that skips turorial can't enter to the level up event....

17. Default

Wierd not tradeblocked anymore guess i just needed to signout of the site log back in. Guess they added a gm to cut cutscenes lol.

18. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: Dailom
    Server: Windia
    Level: 188
    Job: Wild Hunter
    Guild: Caelia
    Alliance: HighOrder

I guess I should have been more clear, as I intended to imply that they had few issues on their end that caused their servers to crash, or random people to disconnect. Such as people disconnecting from using specific skills, or disconnecting every 5 minutes due to some hick-up in the server's connection every single night for several weeks. I can't say with absolute certainty that the volume of players would have little or nothing to do with those problems, but it still means that Nexon could do better.

Sorry if I seem ignorant here, I'm just voicing an observation. If I'm wrong, then so be it, I'll take back everything I said.

19. Default

I think that also comes down to not just the game itself but the foundation it's built on. Private servers are such a small community its MUCH easier to monitor and what not. Plus I could be wrong here but with each bug fix they have to do it for multiple servers not just one. There have been many times when a server check was done in x worlds but y world was still experiencing the issues so they needed more time to fix it. Just seems all in all it would so much easier to fix a private server because well 1, it's 1 server. Two it's a smaller community you watch over, and three no server strain from tons and tons of people.

Edit:Someone correct me if I'm wrong here but I wouldn't be surprised if our server base IS in Korea and then the signal is sent to NEXON HQ in America to amplify the signal strength. I'm probably wrong on that I don't know how servers work. Though if it does work like that it wouldn't surprise me with the amount of control Mama NEXON seems to have..

20. Default

MAGIC AMPLIFICATION POWERS, GO!!!!

No.
    Just...
    No.