Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default The End Is Coming

Of us being trapped in this hellish version of vBulletin where I can't fix anything.

They finally released 4.1.10.

We will begin the upgrade process in the wee hours of Sunday, January 22nd. Or what some of you may think of as "late Saturday Night", approximately 6 am central Sunday morning. I have absolutely no idea how long it will take but less than four hours would be nice. Some of you might not make it out alive. There's always the possibility that features will re-re-re-break during this and have to be repaired once we're functional. There's also the possibility of whole new swathes of dysfunction entering our lives. Embrace change.

I will likely redirect the entire URL to hampsterdance.com just to annoy those of you who forget or don't read and come looking for us. Of course I will force everyone to automatically read this thread again that Friday, so accept it now and don't think whining will prevent it, before or after. All time is contiguous; It's already happened.

I do not plan to do another non-emergency update of this scale before June. You may lounge in stagnation once again until then. Unless I have to abort and redo it again. Because Nexon is the wind beneath my wings.

That is all. I return now to my deathbed to dream of rising as a lich an devouring your souls like cadbury eggs.

2. Default

Scared the pomegranate out of me thinking Southperry was going to close.

But then I calmed down and saw what you said. Awesome.

Seconded

Can't wait to go through this with the other content testers =_=
    (Assuming we do)

3. Won't Be Coming Back Male

IGN: Biades4hire
    Server: Windia
    Level: 19x
    Job: Dual Blade

4. Default

Oh for you the fate shall be much much worse. You wear the Mark of the Beast and will endure long hours of suffering at the hands of this apocalypse. And I'm not just referring to Sarah.

5. In my dreams... Gay Male
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 215
    Job: Hoyoung
    Guild: HROMATICUSSY
    Alliance: KATYPERRY
    California

Hopefully this will fix anything some things that the last vB update broke. ... hahahahaha right.

6. | (◕ ‿◕)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) Straight Male
    IGN: You
    Server: get
    Level: me
    Job: so confused.
    Guild: Follow the
    Alliance: Pretty Lights!
    argentina

Lol why so tragic

Okay, is it supposed to be an improvement? Ever since v4 vBulletin seems to have problems.

7. Default

Let's just hope it doesn't break more stuff :p

I'll look forward to the "Southperry was broken and it redirected me to a hamster site" threads.

8. Default

At least with this version, if something is broken it can be fixed. Apparently the current one is not so kind.

9. Default

Looking forward to HOPEFULLY an end to the late night crashes / general slowness even during non-high traffic times, and more of your intrigueing features.

10. Default

This won't affect us checking GMS's server statuses through the alternate sites, right?

11. Default

end of the southperry 2012

12. Default

c

13. Default

I have a vBulletin forum too.

I feel you Eos. I feel you.

14. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE

Okay, that should represent all the whining that will ensue on behalf of all the users. Good luck upgrading the forums, Eos. Hope you won't lose much sleep over the process.

15. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: BuffDaSnail
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 15x
    Job: DrK!
    Guild: Irresistible
    Alliance: IrreForce
    California

Saw the thread title, and had a brief heart attack. Y so misleading?

On topic: Hopefully the upgrade will fix the -cough cough- connectivity problems that almost always happen during the middle of the night.

16. Default

Is the title of this in reference to that Simpson's episode with the "angel"?

17. Default

The end of high prices?

18. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

i find a picture answer to be appropriate

19. | (◕ ‿◕)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) Straight Male
    IGN: You