Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default

It flat out won't.
    We're talking an incremental upgrade here, not a complete core rewrite.

You can reach them but I doubt I'll be able to keep them updating during the downtime.

2. Default

I suggest you redirect them to one of the "Manwhore" anthems that are on a loop, the ones by sexuallobster.

3. Default

Joining the club that thought Southperry was ending.

Anyway, good luck with the changes. Maybe some of the things will be fixed like missing buttons.

4. Default

Clarify which missing buttons? Are you talking about where you should be able to edit things but mysteriously can't, or are there other buttons missing that I'm not thinking of?

5. Default

A little while after I registered, Translate button disapppeared. And this was back in September.

6. Default

Thinking the same thing.

7. the Immutable Neuter
    IGN: Stephen
    Server: U.S.A.
    Level: 25
    Job: Sailor
    Guild: USN
    Alliance: VAQ-141 Shadowhawks
    ireland

Good to know.

8. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    IGN: xxxxFenixR
    Server: Bera
    Level: Mix
    Job: Severals
    Guild: None
    Alliance: Nada
    Farm: Wut?
    venezuela

December 2012 Came early huh?

9. Default

Souls have a slight despair taste that normal cadbury eggs do not have. Makes them taste so much better.

10. Default

Yeah, I finally got that back. Knowing around when it vanished helped cause I was able to find the right age of backup to pull it from while prepping the template archive for the upcoming merge.

11. Eos Scammed Me. Bi Male
    IGN: Ryninagha
    Server: Windia
    Level: 16x
    Job: Dark Knight
    Guild: EmoCorner
    Alliance: EmoNight

What was with the "Down for Upgrade" redirect page that I kept getting? Were you putting it in place for when you actually do the upgrade?

12. Default

Bleedover from the dev environment. Trying to set it up so we can begin testing and it's cache accidentally merged with the real site's and did some weird stuff for a bit.

13. Eos Scammed Me. Bi Male
    IGN: Ryninagha
    Server: Windia
    Level: 16x
    Job: Dark Knight
    Guild: EmoCorner
    Alliance: EmoNight

Yeah, I refreshed again shortly after I got the message and gave me a database error that time.