1. Won't Be Coming Back Male

IGN: Matiusu
    Server: Broa
    Level: Up
    Job: Demon who Slaye
    Guild: Aura
    israel

Default methods of getting level 30 charm?

I got the battle manual practice on my DS but at the moment he only has level 7 charm.

my question is what are the best methods to get level 30 charm?

If it's just purely buying CS stuff or hair/eyes how much would I need to spend? If it's fame how much would I need to have?

2. Default

Wait for a 99 NX sale
    Buy 25k worth of NX items
    equip all of them
    ??
    Profit

Alternatively: Make a Mercedes, They start with 30 Charm.

Oh, And Zakum alot, The Helms give 50 charm exp each, just Equip and toss em
    Last edited by Untradeable; 2012-01-12 at 09:49 AM. Reason: More ideas

3. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: Dailom
    Server: Windia
    Level: 188
    Job: Wild Hunter
    Guild: Caelia
    Alliance: HighOrder

If you can quickly solo a room in the Monster Park (or have friends who would like to go with you), then you can easily get a ton of coins and buy a bunch of Mustaches, which give 100 charm each. Alternatively, you can do ten runs of both Orbis PQ and Aqua PQ, as they both give around 20 or 30 charm for completion. Also, reward items from Orbis PQ are easy to obtain and also give charm, and on top of that you can fuse two of them after gaining their charm in order to gain the charm bonus a third time. Oh yes, and if you can solo Zakum relatively fast, then looting all of the helmets and discarding them after putting them on is another good way of getting a charm boost.

4. Default

My method? Kenta PQ all the way. Clearing each run gives you 26 charm. That's 260 per day. Add that to the soloable zakum if you can, and then Orbis PQ, for 20 charm each PQ.

also, NX super sales help, like that 99 nx one, OR free hair/skin/eye coupons. If you don't want to use those fancy coupons on your beloved hair/skin/eyes, just get an android and use them on it, from the Henesys npc.

5. Won't Be Coming Back Male

IGN: Matiusu
    Server: Broa
    Level: Up
    Job: Demon who Slaye
    Guild: Aura
    israel

how much charm do you actually need to get to 30?

the zakum method sounds simple enough although I was hoping for something I can do in the low levels.
    Monster Park sounds good though.

thanks for all the feedback, I definitly won't be spending $25 just to have 5 more attack and alittle all stat.

6. Default

Ah, of course, moustaches. That's a great way too. My way of using moustaches was to get 495 ambition, then MOUSTACHE. BAM, 595 ambition for the day, and extra charm.

7. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

If you can Zak, the above is actually not a good way of managing your Ambition. You want to get 499 (check the boss list at http://www.southperry.net/showthread.php?t=45032 to know exactly what to kill) and then kill zak, for 724 Ambition for the day, plus whatever Charm you can get from the helms.

8. Orbital Bee Cannon

If you can Zak, the above is actually not a good way of managing your Ambition. You want to get 499 (check the boss list at http://www.southperry.net/showthread.php?t=45032 to know exactly what to kill) and then kill zak, for 724 Ambition for the day, plus whatever Charm you can get from the helms.

9. Default

I believe it's around 10k total for level 1~30 charm, if not i think it's around 19k. NX can help but it's really expensive. Like everyone else said

- zak for helms
    - monster park for mustaches
    - kenta pq
    - orbis pq

You could try and ask randoms for fame. 1 fame = 1 charm

10. Orbital Bee Cannon

Going by http://www.southperry.net/showthread.php?t=45032, total to level 30 is 11k.

11. Default

You can also do the mini boss chain quests. Most of them give like 15-30 fame and they're very easy to do. There's a lot of them too.

12. Default

if you cant get 499 with a combination of ice queens, 1 snowman, and liches (which you probably can but you would have to think about it), its a hell of a lot easier to just kill liches while walking to zak. losing 4/day makes 1 extra day at most.

im not looking forward to getting 30 charm on DS after just getting it on mech.

13. Default

Zak helms can be really inconsistent--Some days you might get lucky and get 4 helms on both runs but other days you can zero helms. This also means that you need to solo, since it's unlikely that a group will allow you to loot every helm for 1-2 months. If you can solo Zak, you are most likely 4th job and can Kenta PQ, a much better option in my opinion. Just make sure you survive the PQ and loot both scales get 260 charm per day + the charm for equipping goggles (0.8 per scale, 1.2 if you fuse them too).

Charm is the absolute slowest personality to level. Personally, I got 200-250 exp daily by Zakking, but I didn't use any drop increase multiplier so there's a chance for more exp. I don't know how busy altars are today and it might still take hours to get one.

Moustaches are also a decent way to get exp and can be your baseline to see if zakking is a waste of your time. Just go in a PQ and count how many coins you get and how long it takes, where 1 coin = 2 charm.

TL;DL - Be patient and wait until 4th to Kenta PQ. You're rushing and want to "grind" it out, Zak and Monster PQ.

14. Default

Whatever you say, but I'm at lv 97 ambition.

15. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

I find this response funny after

Alloy such a cool guy. No one else can tell him what's what.

16. Default

Well, I'm not good enough to Zakum each day due to:

1. Lack of time.
    2. Lack of party.
    3. Lack of power.
    4. Lack of being arsed to find a free Zakum.

Considering all of the above, my method is quite easier to do, achieves "almost" the same result, and won't make you have to Zakum that often. If there wasn't a lv 100 cap, sure, his would be better. But finding a daily Zakum after finding precisely the exact number of monsters to kill on the way seems a bit more time consuming. Not counting Zakum itself.

Less ambition, of course. Less work? Quite a lot less. Specially if you count the tele rocks for free. I'm gonna have lv 100 if I keep doing this before the 20th, when my rock expires.

17. Orbital Bee Cannon

Whereas I've been at 100 since October.

18. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

No one ever said you had to be perfect. The point was just there is a more efficient way to do it, which you scoffed at because of your already high level of ambition, without acknowledging that it was in fact a lot better than what you do, even if it might be more effort.

19. Default

We're going off-topic. This was about Charm, was it not?

20. Default

Scoffed?

I didn't mean to sound harsh, though. Just wanted to say that even if there's a better method, I'm getting to 100 too. With way less effort, but still there.

I was reading my sentence with a sunglasses emote attached... BUT SINCE NOBODY WILL OFFICIALLY ADD IT... Misunderstandiongs happen... Because now that I read that without it in mind it DOES sound harsh... My bad.