Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Default

**Update 2** We now expect the maintenance to be completed by 2:00 PM Pacific. Please see below for the updated schedule.

2. Default

Im sure if it wasnt for this unsched s/c and some rollbacks / crashes there wouldve already been a lv 200. Oh they extended it already
    **Update 2** We now expect the maintenance to be completed by 2:00 PM Pacific. Please see below for the updated schedule.

Edit : aw ninja'd

3. Water
    IGN: JerrysHero
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 200
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Imperious
    Alliance: TheAlmightys
    canada

FF13-2 demo better hurry up and finish!

Got Asura's Wrath demo to play too during the offtime.

4. Default

WHY COULDN'T THEY HAVE PROCESSED WORLD TRANSFERS LAST WEEK? THEN I COULD HAVE MY DEMON SLAYER ON BERA WITH THE REST OF MY CHARACTERS. >_>

Oh well. I guess it's a good thing I got my Demon Slayer to 50 yesterday and put my Legend Ring on my Hero to be transferred with it.

5. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Guess some hardware really did burn down or something.
    Yay for early bedtime for me.

6. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Well guess I'm not playing until I get back from work. Lame.

7. Deluxe Refrigerator Male
    IGN: GlaciaIWolf
    Server: Broa
    Level: 146
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Forte
    Alliance: HighestLevel
    canada

Why is it that this is unscheduled while all of Nexon's other games are scheduled o_O

8. Default

Wow. The MS team must be so bullied by the rest of Nexon.

9. Default

They're giving us the tree trophy, but not the one for the flashy buttons...? wat

10. Default

If you did commander emblem quest, the count for Flashy Button quest would go up. So i believe that you had to do that quest 7 times to get the trophy. Since i've done it only 5 times, i can just say that not only the count did go up, but the rewards were the same, still, it's just plain stupidity to hope that EVERYONE would notice such thing. :|

Also,
    "Fix: The trophy from the growing a Christmas Tree event will be able to be received from Gaga to players who finished the event."

I may be understand their statement wrong, but i really hope that "the trophy will be given to players who finished the event" means that it will be given to the ones who have done the quest a single time, because YOU COULDN'T FINISH THE EVENT AT ALL. @__@

11. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

I've done the emblem quest for 7 days. Didn't get any trophy for buttons. Can't check whether the count for buttons went up right now, obviously, but I'll check later.

12. Default

My counter for the flashy buttons quest never went up when I did the commander emblems. In fact, my counter on my merc went from 0 to 6 in 2 days.

13. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

How are you surprised? x2 / x4 + HS + Spirit + Merc skill + Other EXP bonuses = complete faceroll.

I'm enjoying my time with my DSlayer. I don't understand why people are wanting to rush through the class from 1 -> 200 just like that.

14. Default

Be first to say they were 200, or something?

I'm rushing to 120 simply because I always have the most fun with classes in 4th job. Once I hit 4th job I slow down though.

15. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

I'm just talking about in general. Even well after there's 200s in GMS / Server X, people still rush to 200.
    Oh well, also I'm doing the same thing you are, rushing to 4th job then going from there.

16. Default

Dang it the time I get to play for 3 hours it gets cut down to 1

17. Won't Be Coming Back Male

IGN: Matiusu
    Server: Broa
    Level: Up
    Job: Demon who Slaye
    Guild: Aura
    israel

Anyone know what the 2nd hairstyle looks like? I know what the nienhart hairstyle looks like but what does the other one look like ( for male ) aswell as the faces?

18. Default

You do have to give them some credit. Judging by how good some of the IGNs are, these people saved up for a very long time to do this.

19. Default

I feel the same , why would i lvl to 200 in two days and quit my ds after that , not as i have thing to do in maple too , its boring for me and the only reason i am still playing that i have class to train and enjoy till the next patch , if i got my ds to 200 in short time i would of quit maple because the justice update won't be soon and the only interesting incoming things for me are the pyramids pq revamp + the new boss (lazy to look for his name spelling akyrum or w/e xD)

20. Default

Servers are getting back up, seems like they will make it on time, or even early.