1. Default KMS 1.2.150 - Part Time Jobs / Aswan

Want instant notification of new extractions, announcements and updates? Follow Southperry on Twitter!

How do you feel about the content changed in this patch? Click on "Rate this thread" in the upper right-hand corner of this thread to share your opinion!

-----

Character

Map

NPC

Quest

Item

2. Default

Ah, little question. Is there any trace in the data for the card deck stats per level and all that?

3. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

Still No Hilla.

Weird

4. Default

She suffers from black mageitus.

5. Lead Ball
    IGN: Killmeplsok
    Server: Cassiopeia
    Level: 181
    Job: Captain
    Guild: LoveOfCari
    Alliance: LoveOfCari
    malaysia

Can't see much different compare to the recent KMST patch, disappointed.

6. Default

why? by now you should expect nexon to only release finished content where theyre only "testing" it to avoid gamebreaking glitches they probably wont fix anyways, not to accept feedback from players or anything...

7. Default

oh jeez this npc

terribad.

8. Default

I think it means you gain +1 all stat based on what level you are. Like if you are level ten I think you get +10 all stat.

9. Default

Sounds pretty broken. I don't think that's it...

10. Lead Ball
    IGN: Killmeplsok
    Server: Cassiopeia
    Level: 181
    Job: Captain
    Guild: LoveOfCari
    Alliance: LoveOfCari
    malaysia

Well, they did change something during the final release for the recent patches w/o testing it on tespia, was expecting changes of some sort as it's part of "Justice" patch. Didn't expect it'll be only a new pq and 2 new system.

11. Default

That's unusually broken. Like, instant statless character if you have a lv 70 I/L or a Blaze Mage... I'm betting there's something sneaky behind that...

...Or just imagine 3 of those. A typical lv 120 guy would have "+360 to all stats".

A LV 120.

Not that I'm complaining. Just seems too good to be true.

EDIT: Maybe it's one stat per level... On the character you are "carding". Like, a blaze mage, lv 100 would give 100 to all on all other characters, even the lv 200, instead of 200 on that one too. Would make sense.

12. Default

I think the "levels" they refer to is the card level. As in, a B Paladin/Archmage (Fire/Poison) card will give +2, and a SS card will give +8.

I think we're going to have to wait for Fiel to extract the card data for clarification though.