1. Won't Be Coming Back Male

IGN: Biades4hire
    Server: Windia
    Level: 19x
    Job: Dual Blade

Default Legendary Cube rates on weapons too high?

I personally have not legendary cubed a weapon so far, but from every person who has, they seem to all have easily gotten multiple lines of boss damage. Im not a pessimist, but everyone and their mother getting 60%+boss easily on their weapons doesnt seem intended. Heck, a friend of mine got multiple lines of % boss 4 times out of 5 cubes that he used. This is making me think that either the % boss rates are naturally supposed to be this high, or that nexon america accidentally made them so. Can anyone in KMS confirm or deny this?

2. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

as i said earlier, there are 4 lines of boss% out, you can get 3 of them on the first line (40 to 30 iirc) and 2 of them on the other 2 lines (30/20) assumming you don't get 2 legendary lines.

there's:
    40%
    35%
    30%
    20%
    30% ignore
    35% ignore
    40% ignore (not sure on this one? lazy to check fiel's module)

there's just too many lines to chose from, if you see several people getting more than one line of 35% of above though, then yea, something may be up.

3. Default

Used 22 Legendary cubes on my Epic Black Beauty...
    Still Epic.

4. Default

Aren't you supposed to regular/premium it to Unique, and THEN use the Legendary Cube?

5. Default

Don't the super cubes have a higher chance to upgrade the potential tier?

6. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Yes, but RNG is a total peach to most of us!

7. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Miracle cube to epic, then super cubes from there to legendary is what I was told. Got my shoes to unique in 6, then after 8 more, still [strike]legendary[strike] unique.

My friend's glove went from unique to legendary with 2 decent skill lines in 4 super cubes. Lucky sob.
    Last edited by CrazyForDex; 2012-01-12 at 12:08 PM. Reason: derped

8. Default

I threw a total of 118 super cubes on my items yesterday... outcome was just 1 legendary item.. sigh...

I didn't count how many cubes were used on each item, but the order was the following,
    Started with my UNIQUE magic arrow, after a while (prolly 1X cubes) it hit 30%BOSS 15%ignore def,
    so I figured I better move onto the next item, decided to go for my gloves, but after a while they hit 15%DEX 6%HP (they were UNIQUE as well) so I moved onto the NEXT item; strig pants.
    it took a while (also, it didn't hit 15%DEX+ or so, otherwise I woulda moved onto the next item) but it eventually hit LEGENDARY, so I kept cubing about 7 extra times just to get 15%DEX on it, and moved onto the next item, which was my UNIQUE Scar helm, which failed to get LEGENDARY until I ran out of NX S: sigh
    110 in total

9. Default

Yeah I have used around 1,000 regular cubes and turned dozens and dozens of items unique since they came out the summer of '10. I have never seen cube rates from Unique to Legendary like I have using the new super cubes. Unless you are lucky within 10 cubes, it is taking between 50 and 90 cubes to get a single item legendary. So I would guess less than a 5% chance to get an item Legendary. More like 2-3% chance. Not quite sure if this is a bug, or if this is the intended functionality. If it is, I will largely ignore the legendary tier then as will I guess most of the population.

10. Default

Idk S: but this really brought me down, I would even be satisfied with 3 Legendaries, but just 1? come on :\
    especially when everyone around me got legendary items in 4 to 10 cubes..

11. Neon Atom

IGN: rattboy
    Server: windia
    Level: 148
    Job: Dark Knight
    Guild: Virtual
    Alliance: Sanctum

234 cubes 2 legendary equips ... when they become legendary that stats you get better be good .. cause your gonna spend like 200 bucks per 1 equip.

12. Default

If it wasn't intentional, I doubt it'd be changed regardless. More incentive to chase after a Legendary weapon is exactly what Nexon would want.

13. Default

Same happened to me with Miracle Cubes, 100k~ give or take, to unique, another 100k-150k for stacking lines.

Prolly same chance as reg miracle cubes :/

14. Default

Wow...with money wasted like that, thank god I'm spending $2,000 on a new gaming laptop (desktop is already high end) instead of legendary cubes!

Game is just not worth tossing hundreds of dollars on anymore...

15. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

People saying scubes only worth it on weapons make me laugh, because that's the same conclusion i reached a week after the cubes were in KMS. Also dec skills are totally worth it.

16. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

i gotta field-test stuff to believe it man :C
    and i agree, Decent skills are... somewhat worth it, i dunno, 80 bucks to cube it myself.... R>SKILLZ