1. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Cubes continue to hate me as usual. 34 Cubes and only my VSS went Epic. CHTP and Neos Top stayed Epic...

2. Default

cubes hate me too :( i prob spent 3-4m nx self cubing every item on my ice mage

thank god i dont have to deal w/ bello market anymore

sooper cubes have been good to me tho...might go back to that bw and try to get 90%+ boss dmg after i finish cubing everything else..

too bad i cant equip any of this till they process my server xfers T_T

3. Default

Should I settle for 12% Crit 20% boss 30% boss on my Baselard I wonder? That would give me 120% boss damage.

4. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

you can probs get a higher boss damage within 20 cubes, the crit line is pretty cool though.

5. Default

i am no longer happy w/ this new legendary

Just used ~120 super cubes on an already unique belt...highest i got was 15%str

its ridiculously hard to get even 15%+ stat now it seems but considerably easier to upgrade the tier

why did i cube away my 21%str on my gloves to get SI...

6. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Thank you, everyone on this thread and the other, for strengthening my resolve not to buy into this Legendary potential thing.

And if that means "everyone else" can CZak as fast as I Zak, so be it. There's only so much money I'm willing to pay to not be considered "weak" in a game run by such a terminally greedy company.

7. Default

I agree. I would say weapons are the only thing worthy of this expensive thing, but I do like decent CO and Advanced Bless. I will settle for unique on some of my stuff, but not all.

8. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Fortunately for me, I have Paladin and Bishop mules, and a 3-comp setup, so I can take them with me (except to glitched HT :-() for the full-sized versions of these buffs. My sword is a fast(4) Lunchbox so I don't need SI. I can't recall what the other Useful Skills are, too lazy to look it up now, but I figure I can rent them if I really need them.

As for weapon, sure, I'd like some more boss damage on my sword, but the price seems way too high.

9. Default

Based on my personal experiences with the Super cubes, I wouldn't reccomend for anyone to re-cube stats that are 21% or higher unless you have a lot of funds since there's tons of new lines of crap to make it very difficult to get high % on certain items (I've used over 200 on my top since it went Legendary and highest I got was 21% on it). I'll post more about my experiences as well as screenshots once I'm home from school.
    I would, however, highly reccomend cubing your weapon to Legendary. Seems to be very easy to get multiple lines of %boss, %ignore and is very worth it if you can afford it.

10. Default

Have you guys noticed %stat lines showing up more or less often with these cubes?

11. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

I'm seeing % INT and % LUK on my warrior stuff more often LOL

12. Donator Straight Male
    panama

you should ask thomas to show his results hahaha, same here, ran through so many int and luk % with my gloves, got 9/6 int 6 luk once even >.<

13. Won't Be Coming Back Male

IGN: Biades4hire
    Server: Windia
    Level: 19x
    Job: Dual Blade

Can someone confirm whether you can PMC legendary items?

14. Default

Too lazy to post a SS, but my Branch Nose went from Rare->Epic in one cube, then Epic->Unique in three cubes. Not sure if I really want to make it Legendary yet. Maybe later when I've upgraded everything else.

15. Donator Straight Male
    panama

got decent SI! also got legend on the gloves after about... 70 cubes >.<

gloves are in the scania market section.

16. Default

I see you have alot of Legendary equips. What was the avg cubes used to get legendary?

17. Default

i didnt really keep track...

but i've used about 260-270 super cubes so far and the results are:
    gloves rare->legendary w/ 15%dex decent SI (warrior gloves Q_Q)
    nose unique->legendary w/ 19% str
    belt unique->legendary 21%str
    hat unique->legendary adv bless
    VSS unique->legendary haste+CO
    wep unique->legendary 70%boss 9% dmg

I would say an average of like 10-20 cubes for unique->legendary

What i've noticed is that its noticeably easier to upgrade tiers w/ super cubes...but its noticeably more difficult to get the combination of %s u want. e.g. about 60-70 cubes on my LEGENDARY belt and I didn't even get a single 15%+.

I think its a misconception that many ppl believe that 21% items would drastically go down as they'd be "crap" after legendary release...clearly 21%s are still extremely rare, although to some extent easier to get. Question is, does that "somewhat easier" save you more $? B/c super cubes are quite a bit more expensive then reg cubes.

18. Donator Straight Male
    panama

son of a... the bolded part.

and i agree, if you ever get above 12% on an unique item, not really worth it trying to go for legend on that equip. unless you're at the last of your equips.

19. Default

Thanks man this makes me breathe a sigh of relief after hearing all those stories of 150+ legendary cubes on one item and not legendary. Only item I want legendary for now is my weapon, I'll wait later for prices to hopefully fall to buy legendary items