Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default

Nope, I don't believe in Karma whatsoever. Good people have good things happen to them because eventually it is bound to happen and they generally don't complain about the bad things. Bad people will often complain more about the unfortunate things that happen to them. Most of the time people are average, and just use Karma to explain good and bad events that have happened by chance, and will often forget the recent bad events in light of a good one, or recent good events in light of a bad one.

2. Default

As much as I'd like to, the real world has this thing called money which can be used to fix anything.

My version of Karma isn't so much retribution or anything; more that there's always a balance of good and bad fortune. If things are bad, good things can still happen. If things are good, bad things can still happen. Don't expect things all the time and life will turn out fine. ... Guess that's not really karma anymore though, is it?

If it means anything, I also believe in Murphy's Law.

3. Default Re: Do you believe in Karma?

Sadly, I cannot fully establish that I believe in Karma.
    It's because, if the world literally ran the way Karma is, as an ideology, then we'd have a less bad in the world -- more criminals and whatnot stopped. The natural force isn't like that at all..rather, it's cruel to some people to an extent and everlastingly nice to others. It's basically indescribable to me. But no, I do not believe in Karma. It would be nice to though. n_n

4. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: Do you believe in Karma?

Creative? He upvoted the thread, a sign that he is in favor of the idea posted in the OP, using an upvote post card image, on a forum that doesn't have an upvote system. No need to attack something that you don't understand. It's ok, i had to look at the image url to know exactly what he meant.

By the way, only dopes call dope dope, dope.

5. Default Re: Do you believe in Karma?

...Im pretty sure he misused it then if he put's "duh" at the bottom, as if pointing upwards to "obviously"

6. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: Do you believe in Karma?

I'm pretty sure the lack of a quote is generally accepted as a response to the OP.

Duh is most likely a response to the existence of karma, which i know for a fact homerowed believes, because i know him IRL.

7. Default Re: Do you believe in Karma?

I believe in Karma Koins a little bit. Just act good and you will be treated good. More guidelines to life than anything else.