Voting for actives is no better
    Whicever pattern you choose
    The mafia will adapt to it

Either they kill the inactives
    and lynch the actives
    or rather they kill the actives
    and lynch the inactives

2. Default

Alloy finally wakes up. He's wasted on his room, hangover like he has ever had. He has been sleeping a whole day. Someone snuck inside and left a turd on the used dishes again. He begins to suspect of everyone else on the ship... However, the person closest to the room seems way more suspicious. [Vote] ChaoticCJ, was his name? Surely, he must perish.

3. Default

Whilst one's dish sausage is another's treasure, I shall [vote] ChaoticCJ for good measure. Through dusk to dawn, I stretch and yawn. I tire. Defeated and beneath the harsh gaze of the hair dryer. The wind aches at my back, I only wish to hit the sack before the comfort of dental plaque. Thy belly was wronged, and thee's aequitas shall no longer be prolonged.

4. Default

My death seems assured, perhaps for the best.

Just a few warnings for the rest:

regardless of appearances don't trust what you read.

I seem to hit a nerve in the mafia, as they pile on and lead.

If I did have a team no one seems to come to my aid.

Food for though as my fate seems to be made.

5. Default

You should claim at this point. Also I'm curious why people decided to pile votes on ChaoticCJ after he seemed to hint being a PR earlier today. The bolded line below is what I was taking as a soft PR claim. However, the fact that he refuses to claim leads me to think otherwise.

What do you know?? And who are the other people that you think ARE suspicious. Do you think that I'm mafia based on yesterday? It seems like you had a fos on me in the beginning of D1. Why are you so afraid of pushing on people, just because they are a PR? Are you really going to rely solely on PRs in order to let them determine how you should vote and/or play the game? Come on. Give us something to work with.

Red colored text is just wrong on so many levels. I have no idea why you would even assume that someone could have information against you. Or why you would be comfortable with them voting you on the basis of such "information" if you are town. This is a game built on the concept of lying and deceit. Anyone could make up anything in order to get you lynched. Ugh. Ugh. Ugh.

No one can help the fact that Solarboy was the doctor because he wasn't here to claim. I don't see Shidoshi scum from his initial push on Solarboy D1 and if that is your actual case, then it is honestly peanuts as there was no way of knowing his role unless you were the individual in special chat with him. The role pm does state though that Solarboy had a personal chat with another user. If you are implying that Solarboy was private chat linked to a mafian (Shidoshi???) then I could see your reasoning (although it would be a huge reach). But really, I don't think that Solarboy would distribute his role over chat if his partner's alignment was not given and in the discussions thread it seemed like he didn't even have the chance to put an ounce of time into the game.

----

Votes are bogus btw. On the surface I don't like Chaotic's statements. However my gut tells me that Chaotic scum wouldn't try to guilt-trip Shidoshi on lynching the doctor. Is it a stupid thing to peg Shidoshi for? Yes. Is it something scum would try to do? No. I think that there should at least be some dissonance on scum to go from having a "successful" doc lynch to moving into "slandering" someone else for the lynch. Especially since I'm reading ChaoticCJ as noob town at the moment. Even if I'm wrong in this read, I still feel like I can get a whole lot out of Chaotic than I can out of any of the inactive players that refuse to play.

Vote: Kurtle
    Last edited by Sardines; 2012-01-22 at 08:10 PM.

6. Default

Mafia wouldn't waste a kill on townspeople who are not present to even place a vote against them (unless they are retarded). As someone who expressed having some knowledge of mafia philosophy in the other thread, you should know that mafia usually leave apathetic townies until end-game since they usually don't care enough to vote correctly or try to oppose majority consensus. People who don't use their vote to counter-block scum are not a threat. Scum also would have to try harder to lynch actives than inactives... as actives would actually claim their role and try to explain how they are town. A trend that is not very popular at the moment, but I think should pick up interest later on.

Also I was too focused on the Chaotic lynch to comment on this. But we either have opposing mafia factions that are warring against each other, a serial killer, or a vigilante who shot the mafia last night. Right now I'm banking on the last option as being the most plausible as I don't think that serial killer would try to target someone inactive and I really haven't personally experienced a mafia that was able to kill other mafia.

7. Default

Sardines! I don't think you should pressure someone into claiming! I think that's the decision of the person! Anyway sorry I was inactive today! I was busy with real life stuff!

8. Default

He's getting lynched in fifteen minutes and he soft claimed having possible information that is not available to everyone else. I really don't understand why this information shouldn't be outed.

9. Default

There's also the possibility that he isn't here! His last post was a few hours ago!

10. Default

Holypie do you think that Chaotic is town? Do you have any scum reads at the moment? After all you are here now and have ten or fifteen minutes to catch up. Also there are only a measly fifty posts in this thread. Also you can equalize and force an NL at this point rather than fence sit on a Chaotic lynch and discuss how his claim seems trivial to you or the fact that he appears to be absent. I'll make do with you present here right now. :)

Also forcing an NL would give us some information to see whether or not the moderator is trolling with regards to this "random" selection system that will come up if no one chooses a lynch or if the votes are tied between candidates. Yeah but really, I just don't think Chaotic is scum and I feel like no regret over Kurtle being "random" lynched since there is nothing to go off on in terms of his alignment.

11. Default

I'd rather not force a no lynch, since who knows what might happen! I'd rather not gamble with the forces of the unknown unless necessary!

13. Default

And with that they chose ChaoticCJ for their choice of kill today. Poor ol' Cap'n didn't even see it coming from his point of view. But when your on the mafia boat, random sh*t just happens doesn't it?

As you throw the cap'n over the boat into his cool watery grave. You feel the boat sing sad songs, even though his cap'n had it out for him. His boat still shakes and rattles with the emotional ties cut.

It is Night 3. Purchases will be processed now. Starting Day 3, all store purchases must be bought during the day nor or else they will be called null.
    Last edited by Derosis; 2012-01-17 at 05:53 AM.

14. Default

Congratulations, if you don't mind sharing, what type of job did you get?

15. Default

I'll post later in the general discussion thread. Anything unrelated to the actual game should not go here. But thanks :)

16. Default

As the dawn rises on Day 3 you see Sardines taking a long snooze. Guess the fella will not be waking up anytime soon. And as the worst has come to worst. The boat is slowing down and showin' his age. Guess the Yoshimaru might not be worth a damn and may not be safe to board. As a Light shows up on the overlay.

You hear the sound announcement come out three times. You're not sure what to do, but today there will be no lynch, yet instead a vote. Shall you leave the boat or not? What may happen if you do or don't? That is all up to you to decide!

It is Day 3, You have till 9:30 PM CST of 1/18/2012 till the day ends.
    Last edited by Derosis; 2012-01-18 at 06:38 PM.

17. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

What's the worst that can happen?

[vote] Leave ship.

18. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    IGN: xxxxFenixR
    Server: Bera
    Level: Mix
    Job: Severals
    Guild: None
    Alliance: Nada
    Farm: Wut?
    venezuela

I whont *Hic* Leave...

[Vote] Stay in the boat

19. Default

We sink! [vote] Leave ship! Sinking probably isn't fun!

20. Default

Not sure if troll, or if just population control. As one who can sink, I'd think it's best if we think this over. What could come of our demise, but a wretched disguise. Faithful and weary, I question holypie's theory, and would rather stay afloat, than write a death note. So for this I concede, like rattlesnake weed, [vote] Stay on boat