Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Default

A voice from silence rings down

1. First of all with thirteen players, I was assuming that it would take seven to secure a lynch. Can a moderator confirm if this is how the game is going to be played or someone who has checked in with a moderator earlier today? Knowing this information would be helpful. - If there is one vote then it will pass, if it's a tie then It will be up to the roles and items from the previous night, or even a possible RNG. And if there is a no vote, the 2nd statement applies to tied votes. These were on the rules page.

2. Default

a. It wasn't specified how votes would be calculated in the original rules. Regardless, thank you for elaborating.

b. Could you tell us whether z0mgcook13 can be voted or not under his current status?

c. Is it true that the day will end in 1 hour 30 minutes? (I'm assuming that the time line is in EST)

4. Default

This is getting nowhere. I'm going to assume that this ends in a Solarboy lynch which I'm apathetic about, but having any lynch is better than letting mafia dictate with kills alone. Actually wait, random death might be awesome. As RNG might just be able to offer better picks than the limited information that we're going off on, but then there is the possibility of dying yourself which sucks and I'm not a fan of in the slightest.

ChaoticCJ might be town. He thought that we might hit the cop/detective which seem like genuine ignorance on his part. Hint: Chaotic, according to the mod there are no abilities outside of what is listed on the shop. I would assume that mafia would be more informed or at the very least have had some contact over the prior night to discuss things to not have missed such a factoid.

It is possible that mafia can also be ignorant as bad play swings both ways regardless of alignment. However more often than not, mafia tend to be more knowledgeable with respect to the basics and seeing how there is nothing other than ChaoticCJ's comment at the moment, that's my read for today going into tonight. Also Chaotic, my vote was to pressure you, deal with it bro.

Vote: Solarboy
    Last edited by Sardines; 2012-01-16 at 08:15 PM.

5. Default

Posting to confirm that I am aware of the going-ons but that my life is just a bit busy at the moment.

6. Default

b: yes you can vote for him.
    c: It ends in 1 hr from now.

7. Default

As Day closes to Dusk the choice was made. Solarboy was killed for talking to his familily abroad! Damn fool was taking up the minutes and he paid the price!
    It's night 2 peaches!
    Last edited by Derosis; 2012-01-15 at 09:34 PM.

8. Default

As the dawn rises on the 2nd day..As we arrive back to dock to refresh our supplies. It appears as the Yoshimaru is showing some creeks and some wails. As all the mafiso' wake to the screech of death from TheThunderBandits dirty mouth all of them question...Is this sabotage or murder!? IT BEGINS. BLOODY MURDER IS UPON THE MAFIA AND WE MUST FIND THE CULPRIT!

The only item for today is:

Shield - Block someone or yourself from a night action! - $20,000

Everyone screams in joy! Everyone gets $2,500 each!

The day ends on 1/16/2012 @ 9:30 PM Central Standard. or 7:30 PST.

9. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    IGN: xxxxFenixR
    Server: Bera
    Level: Mix
    Job: Severals
    Guild: None
    Alliance: Nada
    Farm: Wut?
    venezuela

*Hic* wellz dat was bad luckzz, doktor killde on da first night *Hic* Wo was de mofo dat started the votez for him?! *Hic*

10. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

You saying that because you are coughing?

11. Default

Wait. Was TheThunderBandits a mafia executioner who just died and gave us cash?

Spoiler

Corn
    Solarboy
    z0mgc00k13 - Town Doctor
    Kurtle
    FenixR
    Alloy
    Holypie
    Shidoshi
    TheThunderBandit - Mafian Executioner ???
    Pancaea
    Sardines
    y0y0y0y0shi0
    ChaoticCJ

Too tired. Will try to post more by early tomorrow morning.

12. Default

Fixed for OCD's sake

13. Default

What happened to you yesterday btw?

Did you receive any additional information that might help us out?

14. Default

The flavor text stated I was silenced, nothing really happened to me aside from not being able to interact with anyone.

15. Default

I am offended that my name is being misspelled. :(

Also, hello money.

16. Default

Killing someone important is why I am always hesitant to vote on the first day, but I guess an inactive who isn't going to help isn't much help either. I assume we go after y0y0y0y0shi0 or Kurtle since we haven't heard from them. I will wait a little to see if anyone has any information.

17. Default

Keeping silence is no good
    Mafia will win this way
    Unless people speak up
    We'll get nowhere by the end of the day

18. Default

What is speech but a function of the tongue? Will the tallest tree in the forest bear the ripest fruit? The softest of whispers yet contain the deepest of mysteries. The unheard voices scream for one to carry them away.

We drift along, you and I, across this deep sea that is our lives. But what are you but one who has yet to find salvation?

19. Default

Not that he's so suspicious
    But when compared to the rest
    He's the one that stands out,
    [Vote] ChaoticCJ seems to be what's best

20. Default

I stand out because others forced me to stand out. I state the obvious because that is all I know. I voted to save myself, that is all. Personally there are others that are more suspicious than me, but you don't know what I know. I don't know what information you have either against me , but you feel that information is enough to vote against me-fair enough. I would also be cautious of your record of voting, you did start a lynch against the doctor, we-the town-don't need a repeat performance. Again, I vote to save myself...a position I don't care for.

For now [Vote]Kurtle, since there has been no response.