Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
  1. Default

Well, now that's actually fucking hilarious. I wonder why they held off until launch day to make the fix... Nexon either lacks foresight or they be dumb as hell.

They better fix all the classes affected by it though...

2. Flatpanel TV
    IGN: HarbingerLey
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 203
    Job: Demon Slayer
    Guild: [L]ittleBusters
    Farm: Dominion
    usa

Saved name, equips and alot of planning over the past 6 months. end in utter dissapoint

3. Default

Considering the glitch isn't with Demon Slayers themselves, once fixed all cut scenes should be fine.

4. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Past 6 months? Man I just prepped all my stuff the past month and I'm 100% set

5. Flatpanel TV
    IGN: HarbingerLey
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 203
    Job: Demon Slayer
    Guild: [L]ittleBusters
    Farm: Dominion
    usa

i originally wasnt native to Mardia, i was in bera :X so when i started WH, i had nothing to my name.

edit: most of my work came from the past 3 months, 6 months was just equip build plan based on how much meso i had and the changing accessability to items.

6. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Ah, tis a shame, but good on you for prepping for that long.

7. Default

I was in Tespia and did not get this black screen problem. But, i got it now, on both comps. Pretty frustrating.

8. Default

Why would you be taking screenshots if your "friend" is the one who made it through?
    No sense you make.

Also, some Demon Slayers have been pre-made.
    Hackers always win Maple Story.

9. Default

That'd be because this issue didn't arise until the USC last week to "fix" the hacks and remove hacked gear.

He'd be taking a screenshot of said friend playing his Demon Slayer while on his own character?

10. Default

>Go to make a Demon Slayer for the sake of getting a Legend Ring, since I haven't done that yet
    >I have 5 EMPTY character slots
    >Go to create character
    >"YOU CANNOT MAKE A CHARACTER UNDER AN ACCOUNT THAT HAS A WORLD TRANSFER IN PROGRESS."

GOD DAMN IT, NEXON! DO YOUR F'UCKING JOB. IT'S BEEN WHAT? TWO MONTHS? FOR F'UCK'S SAKE.

Well, there goes THAT idea. Thanks, Nexon. You're always a pal.

Edit : Well... I guess I can make one on Zenith and transfer the ring with my Hero, but there goes the prospect of being able to MAYBE grind that character up in the future without having to restart the b'itch. >_>