1. Default B>6.9/13.6k NX (Two character slots)

Since I cant get NX myself being banned for fraude. (No I didnt really do anything)
    I'd really like to buy NX from someone here. I really want to make a DS and use the
    Lv 70 level-up potion from my mercedes/cannoneer/demon slayer(?).

I really hope someone can help me out.
    And no, I'm not going to delete any chars of mine. xD
    (Or make them on a new account)

2. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

The 70 level-up potion can't be used on a Demon Slayer. Or do you mean using the potion from the Demon Slayer on your Dark Knight?

Also, extra character slots can't be gifted.

3. Default

You can't buy nx at all? not even with prepaid (i.e wallie, paysafe?)

4. Default

Seriously? :l

Ugh this sucks so bad. I really want to get more but I simply cant.
    And no I meant I think we get a lv 70 potion from DS too when we hit 70 right? Just like cannoneers/mercedes so i'll need an extra slot for those too.

And no @ Durex.
    I cant use wally/paypal anything at all. Its impossible for me to charge NX and it sucks really really really really really really bad. :l

5. Orbital Bee Cannon

You get a level 70 potion from DS, yes, and also Cannoneers and Mercedes. However, this potion cannot be used by a Cannoneer, Mercedes, or Demon Slayer. So, what do you intend to use it for?

6. Default

A new character to level it to 70 but since I have no character slots I cant.
    Thats the reason why I want to buy them so bad.

7. Orbital Bee Cannon

So you want to level a DS to 70 in order to quickly level another char to 70? Why not just level the other char? Everything is almost equally easy to level now, unless you're going for some build that can't fight for itself (INT warrior and such - but I think most if not all of these builds are useless now).

Anyway, as for the NX, try selling wg or scrolls on MTS?

8. Default

I just want to make a DS and I will. (Not for the potion)
    So why not use the potion for a lv 70 character? since im getting it already anyway.
    Well, I mean I think I know what you mean. You think I want a character slot purely because i have the oppertunity to get it 70 right away.

I meant it more as I just want get more characters to play because I love having as many as I can. The potion is just a side thing that could be usefull. But I dont care much for it. I just want more characters.

And how much do 10 att wgs go for atm?

9. Default

This is false, by the way. The potions can be used on Cannoneers, Mercedes, or Demon Slayers, if you use the potion that was obtained on that char. I.E. you can use the potion you got on a Demon Slayer on the Demon Slayer. However, if you put the potion in your storage, you can not take it out again on any Legends character.

10. Orbital Bee Cannon

I know that, but it's irrelevant to OP's intentions as I understood them, so I didn't bother mentioning it.

11. Default

True I forgot I used my cannoneers lv 70 potion on itself.
    Went from 70 to 81.

12. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

IF the SSS scroll method still works, you could try putting some of them in the MTS and hope people buy them.