1. Default can hackers do this?

While training this morning I went to a map in ToT (just call it map "A"). As usual there was a hacker just on it and all the drops were still laying around. I figure they're gone for now so I start grinding and notice that I'm getting x2 drop on all the new spawned mobs. I didn't see any notice about an event x2 drop and I was getting normal xp. I go back 2 maps to a lower level map to test it out and I find that I'm getting regular drop/xp. I go back to map "A" and I'm still getting x2 drop. I changed channels and x2 drop is still in effect there on map "A" on other channels, but no other maps.

Huh?

2. Default

Event 2x drop should be on 'till January 31st.

Should. It apparently never worked.

Maybe it somehow activated in one map?

3. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Hackers can do anything except feel love.

4. Default

no as far as I know there isnt a public hack like that so I doubt given the circumstance that this was the case and ToT would be such an odd map to do it in

5. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

Should've taken a screenshot.

6. Default

How can a SS show theres 2x?
    Number of items flying?

7. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

You can see 2x more items than usual on the ground?

8. Default

doesn't 2x drop increase the amount of mesos dropped?

9. Default

only cs cards do that and apparently some events also

10. Default

*mass murder without picking up anything*

11. Default

I think 2x drop is turned on in general (at least for Protector gauge maps). Prior to yesterday, when I did the 500 hits for the Protector gauge, I would get 50 Lucky Cakes or so in the meantime. Yesterday, I got over 100. The standard deviation on that is pretty significant to be an abnormal sample. Especially since this happened for 3 characters.

12. Default

2x drop is on.

No, this isn't a glitch.
    Period.

13. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Wait it's suddenly working? I was pretty sure that most people were assuming Nexon didn't turn it on.

14. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

It wasn't an assumption that it wasn't activated, the assumption was that it wouldn't be fixed.

15. Default

I think some how its only on some maps since I was getting 2x drop and mesos in GT but pretty sure that on dual beetles it wasn't (though I was only getting etc due to my level the amount didn't seem 2x to me, but it could just be me).

16. Default

Pretty sure GT has an increased drop rate in comparison to other areas anyway, but I'm not entirely sure. Last time I was there the Monkeys were dropping two bags of meso and etc drops each.

17. Default

Being killing there almost every time it has been open (counting this time also, which prior to yesterday was normal), I know how is its normal drop rate.

18. God of Terrorism Straight Male
    IGN: Bomber123
    Server: StranInSCA
    Level: 202
    Job: Terrorist
    Guild: Noctivagant
    Alliance: I dont remember
    Farm: ExpiredMobs
    usa

I went to papulatus twice and with a mutant pig I got 5 equips the first and 4 equips the second. I say 2x drop is on. I'd usually get 0~3 with a pig.

19. Default

I've been getting 4-6 Zhelms per run with Spider. So obviously 2x drop has to be on, because I usually never get more than 3-4 with just spider.