1. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

Video proof or I call bs on this one. Doubt it will destroy metal in just one night -> 6-8hours

2. Default

Wrong. http://www.snopes.com/cokelore/acid.asp

However, to the main topic; http://www.snopes.com/medical/potabl...indewmouse.asp

3. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Reminds me of

4. Default

I meant "Don't drink the coke with the coin diluted in it". You'd be surprised how strong the acids in your stomach can be, and you produce them yourself.

Coke is fine by itself. But I wouldn't drink a coin.

And about the coin, one hour can clean it if it's filthy. After that, it'd start eating it. And I'd try it myself, but the coins that worked for sure had a lot of stain I think, and were made like 20 years ago... So it's quite a collectors coin nowadays, kinda, not so much some time ago. And it was actually hard to find now, because somehow, the metal value of the coin became more valuable than the coin value itself, so some people decided to melt them and sell the metal in bulk.

5. Default

I've found a piece of bone in my pastry before. pomegranate happens. You get grossed out but then you get over it.

6. Default

I did something like this as a kid for a science project but used coke.

Got a loose tooth, took it out. Instead of giving it to the tooth fairy, I got coke and put the tooth in it.

Took pictures of it everyday and got a A+
    Tooth was barely there when the project was over and this was a 3 weeks time.
    15months in a mountain dew it would have died a long time ago!

I was more shocked that it took 15 months to get me a fresh can of Mountain Dew!