IGN: Ryninagha
    Server: Windia
    Level: 16x
    Job: Dark Knight
    Guild: EmoCorner
    Alliance: EmoNight

Default Starting From Scratch

What are the essentials I should work on towards getting funds? o.o

Edit: Also, I signed up a new email to make some new characters on a new account and I can't seem to login using my email. Whenever I click the "Join" button it just opens Chrome and doesn't take me to any specific URL. Am I doing something wrong here?

2. Default

make a mercedes and then loot stuff. instant profit until about level 80 where damage outweighs your free potions (i.e. the potions you loot).

get legend coins and scroll god damned awesome stuff for free, prioritizing chaosing gloves/pendants for last because they cost too much.

additionally, you could spend the coins on mystery mastery books and sell them in the FM channel 1 spamming S> _____ MASTERY BOOK @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

or just buy a 10 k NX card and sell it at 1:70.

3. Eos Scammed Me. Bi Male
    IGN: Ryninagha
    Server: Windia
    Level: 16x
    Job: Dark Knight
    Guild: EmoCorner
    Alliance: EmoNight

How easy is it to get Legend Coins/How many do I need?

4. Default

crafting! my only noticeable source of profit after bossing!

smith > 110+ weapons and/or androids and their hearts.
    accessory > belts and earrings in mass for chance of potential then fuse rare earrings for chance of better results.
    alchemy > fuse stuff, extractor or make fun/useful potions.

As for coins its easy enough there's plenty of events open at once, training a new character to 70+ would net 100 easily imo.

5. Default

I personally just looted everything that came in my face when I restarted in Chaos; made 20 mil that way.
    Mass-killing non-silent crusade area bosses helps (i.e Snackbar), and as well as doing the first Subani's Legacy quest (gives a 60% GFA, can easily sell it for 7+ mil).