Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Default

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA

TAKE THIS, PEOPLE WHO BOUGHT HACKED STUFF WITH NX OR REAL MONEY! TAKE THIS!

Finally some balance in the game.

Next step: removing the duped items. You know, even if hackers with tons of duped 255 attack Empress gloves get the same amount of duped gloves without the abnormal stats, it's TOTALLY much better, but still not completely good.

If they also remove duped items and EE items (hope they're included in this one), THEN I'll be totally satisfied.

2. Euro Minicar Straight Male
    IGN: ZekkenAdele
    Server: Scania
    Level: 246
    Job: Adele
    Guild: DarkLily
    Alliance: Arcane
    Farm: HarvestxMoon
    usa

i will also lol if enhanced hack weapons go poof too, hope they do

3. Neon Atom Straight Male

IGN: Huskey
    Server: KradiaEMS
    Level: 160
    Job: Aran
    Guild: UndiesPatrol
    Alliance: UndiesUnited
    netherlands

And why exactly are you all happy?

All them exploiters come out of it relatively unharmed. They should perma-ban all those accounts, at the least, IP ban them as well if it's not too much effort.

I would be furious if this happened in EMS, with these measures.

4. Default

If I had the capacity for hope I would celebrate.

At best I can offer my fervent prayer for as minimal of a fuck-up as possible.

5. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    IGN: xxxxFenixR
    Server: Bera
    Level: Mix
    Job: Severals
    Guild: None
    Alliance: Nada
    Farm: Wut?
    venezuela

This, but knowing nexon >.>

6. Default

EE hacked items aren't going to be touched..

7. Default

And hopefully banning familiar hackers, as well as their leechers.

I can see a lot of people ragequitting over this. xD Do hope it won't delete legitly made items.

8. Default

I would be surprised if they delete enhanced hacked weapons too. From what I understood they are just deleting the ones that were made with that golden hammer hack. Not completely sure if they will delete 40/70 stats HTPs either. I suppose this is a good time for someone to remind nexon about these equips again since this time it seems they do care about game balance.

9. Default

Many familiar hackers were already banned. But those probably hacked AFTER Nexon's return and after they sent their GMs to patrol.

About leechers, sadly, I think they will be safe.

10. Default

We already know they aren't only going for inventory slots, or else the character would obviously have an empty slot when the item is removed =D

11. Default

Going to be funny to see the smega's after this has happened. Too bad I won't be on when the maintenance is expected to end. Lol to the people who actually bought these items (with real money or mesos, I don't care) and have them replaced with a clean one! :D

Just hope there will be no screw ups.

12. Default

Once again eos, you keep my hope in a box away from nexon's likely failures.
    thank you!

13. Default

I wonder, will they remove the enhance-hacked weapons where the # of enhancements were removed (but the weapon still kept the stats gained by enhancements)?

14. Default

I'll wait to see what actually happens before I react.

15. Default

The way they described this implementation almost sounds like a permanent feature, where the stats are checked on login and adjusted/replaced, not a one time event. If it's truly that in depth it would get almost anything exceptionally powerful, depending on their parameters for 'possible'. Very curious to see how this plays out.

16. Default

17. Default

Much harder to do a database search on these. They won't be doing it this time.

18. Default

No, it's just bad wording. They were trying to confirm that Vicious' Hammers are "allowed".
    It freaked me out too when I first read it. xP

I don't think they'll remove Enhance hacked weapons. The wording in the post is really specific.

19. Default

Watch them replace my f'ucking perfect scrolled timesplitter axe with a clean one, sigh