Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
  1. Won't Be Coming Back Male

IGN: Matiusu
    Server: Broa
    Level: Up
    Job: Demon who Slaye
    Guild: Aura
    israel

Lets see, Hackers exploit the game to make money. Therefore if they make 255 stat items to sell then someone is going to smega it, Once everyone knows Nexon will patch the method and the few that survive the sweep will be duped and then sold like the 608 ST's ETC. That way they exclusively have the equips at first and can charge a ridiculous sum for it and then continue to make profit after the exploit itself is patched.

If it never goes public or gets mass smegaed then they can't begin to make a profit.

I think my logic is sound on this one.

2. Default

Same thing instead of going from 20m to 900k they went from around 110 something down to 20 in a few days. Anyone in their right mind would think something's up I know I did.

3. Default

...He bought way more than 10 and like most of the sw.net members claimed ignorance by saying they were buying cheap scrolls. The pitch event glitch was well known at the time.

Ironically his ban was pretty much one of the most well recorded justified ban's nexon ever did.

4. God of Terrorism Straight Male
    IGN: Bomber123
    Server: StranInSCA
    Level: 202
    Job: Terrorist
    Guild: Noctivagant
    Alliance: I dont remember
    Farm: ExpiredMobs
    usa

It's not like a 43 attack SCG can't be outbeat.

5. Default

Fair enough. From the way he was talking about it, it seemed like he had only purchased a few.

6. Default

I have to say, even if they dont remove all enhance hacked items, the fact they've removed some is a good start already, especially if they remove a few every SC. In fact, I think removing them gradually might be even more effective, as it destroys the market for them. From the perspective of a potential buyer, would you throw hundreds (...iono, how much do hacked weapons cost) on a weapon knowing it can be removed in the next server check or the one after it whenever Nexon finds it? If they removed them all at once, then the consensus might be "oh, they missed this one. Therefore it must be safe to buy." Perhaps I'm just giving Nexon too much credit for their incompetence, but I think it makes sense to do it in such a manner.

As for the missing of this 43 atk SCG, all it takes is missing one, as that means it can just be duped again, unfortunately.

7. Default

I resent you defaming my good name and character. I have never intentionally cheated or done anything against the rules. What do you mean by "most well recorded justified ban's" ?

8. Default

They would still buy them, a few years back Diablo 2 had these insane stat "bugged" items (duped like hell too) that costed hundreds of dollars in gold selling sites and people still bought them.

9. Default

You bought it knowing something fishy was going on. Your excuse throughout that entire thread was "Well there was an event going on, how could I know!" following TLX's argument like a sheep. Well the thing is, when the perfect pitch event started chaos scrolls were, ey 100m to start with and declined until it hit 60m. It normally takes 1 week for prices to adjust according to the event, that perfect pitch event started march 2nd. FOR SOME REASON WITH NO EXPLANATION CHAOS SCROLLS DROPPED TO 5m ON MARCH 13. They dropped 40% when the even started, then all of a sudden, two weeks for the market to adjust dropped a total of 92%.

You bought it expecting to get the reimbursement the "ht pendent" glitchers got, instead you got banned and called it unfair, when you did exactly what they warned you not too. For christ sake they gave you a DAY to get rid of all of them before this happened. I know because I originally bought them then got rid of them when they released the notice.

You know what the worst proof is? You still play their f`ucking game no matter how much you complain your clearly glitch abusing character was innocent.

10. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Basically this. Not just to call out one person, but this game's economy follows a pretty distinct pattern. Prices go up and down constantly, but when there are literally f'uck tons more of a very valuable item one day then there were the day before and their price has dropped significantly, one might find that a dam good indication not to buy said item. Furthermore, when Nexon comes out and says "Kay guys, we know you are all ignorant morons, please NPC your items or the ban hamma is getting uncaged" that should be a further indication that A) you f'ucked up and B) you are about to eat that hammer. I bought 5 scrolls or so before I realized my own advice then instantly NPC'd them. Much happier losing 3mil than my character.

11. Brick
    IGN: BushidoClown
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 15x
    Job: Ex BattleMage
    Guild: Contagious
    Alliance: No Clue.
    cuba

It took them this long to come up with a simple solution to a problem that's been around for over a year? Nexon gonna nexon.

12. Default

Again zero proof that I knew anything was wrong when I bought them.

...doh I just noticed who I was talking to and realized continuing this conversation is futile.

13. Default

Chaos scroll debate is over now. This is about ridiculously high stat items.

Chameleonic: Whether you were in the wrong, ignorant, or your Grandma broke in to your account and bought them to frame you, it was ages ago, is not being reversed, has been brought up many times, shut the f'uck up. Same thing over and over from ALL parties and people are sick of it.