Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Default

It's mostly talking about the 255 att stuff.

This SC is extremely important, sort of like a "make it or break it" situation for nexon.

2. Default

FINALLY! Thank god.

3. Default

The only item enhancement problem I know of is the one where world transferring some of the EE hacked equips wiped their stars/potential, but keeping their ATT. Making them able to be enhanced up to 12 more times when wards were out.

4. Default

Assuming they end on time, to have everyone trying to log on multiple characters within half an hour for Hot Time is not gonna be pretty...

5. Default

http://forum2.nexon.net/showthread.p...=1#post1342860

6. Default

What are the chances people complain that they don't do server transfers during this SC? So glad they're fixing this stuff though. FINALLY going to be able to train properly!

7. Water
    IGN: JerrysHero
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 200
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Imperious
    Alliance: TheAlmightys
    canada

2x should be fun then too aha

I'm expecting Cassandra to say "here is your present" and have nothing given to me again.

8. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Hmm there is once again hope. Maybe I can now show my face in LHC. LF> lots of bans please

I'm working all day so this is perfect for me, I get home ms goes up (assuming no extensions lol)

9. Default

Nexon should do a Wonderking and close the game down and do a complete rebuild...nothing else will suffice.

10. Default

Hence you would not be perma'd. Why take any chances? x)

11. Default

=o Ya mean I can finally go back on my Evan w/o fear? 'Bout time!

12. Default

I think I rather have them delete the items than reverse them. And besides how does that work?

13. Default

Originally i read that as:
    It would be funny if nexon reversed all items with enhancements over 12 stars.

I thought:
    Your 608 att Stonetooth sword now subtracts 608 att and cannot be removed from your character's weapon slot

14. Default

Now to sit back and wait for the first screenshot of a smega with an obviously hacked item in it. I'm sorry but my faith in Nexon is non-existant at this point - they've got to show me they can do it - their word is just not enough.

15. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    usa

Such an action wouldn't reset the stats the enhancements made though. Nexon also can't do rollbacks on specific items, much less massive groups of them.

16. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    usa

This would be the best change ever.