1. Default Design me a tattoo!

I'm planning my next tattoo, but I have NO artistic abilities at all, so yeah.

I kinda want a leg sleeve, from knee to ankle. And that in two sections, but as one piece. Like, my leg in two parts. Top space, bottom sea.

Starting from my ankle, going up, would be water, but sort of calm at bottom and rough at top. At bottom, feature an anchor and a treasure chest (almost like a fish tank). At the top, with the waves splashing, it would be splashing onto the image of space. In space, looking kinda like this http://www.ratemyink.com/images/ul/838/ink-8381.jpeg, but featuring the 9 planets (YES PLUTO IS A PLANET).

Anyone wanna design this for me? If you do, you could be the proud owners of something that's on my body for life...

2. Default

That's really awesome, Loose. :O

I'd get into it, but i can't make something that would be able to be put on your skin, simple, without so many minimal details and colour variations, making it impossible to be tattoo'd or at least impossible without a lot of pain. D:

3. Polar Bear Gay Male
    IGN: danielcatu
    Server: yellonde
    Level: 121
    Job: Wind Archer
    Guild: Vendetta
    Farm: 765pro
    chile

what can I say?

that's pretty cool o.o

4. Default

Love. It.

Wasn't expecting something so amazing so fast o:

Taking it to my tattooist in February for him to put it in a way he can tattoo it :D.

Thanks SO much Loose :D

5. ☆ ♥ ツ Straight Female
    IGN: QuIt!!!
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 184
    Job: ♥Bishop
    Guild: QUIT!
    Alliance: quit quit QUIT
    Michigan

Obviously Loose would be the first choice. He did mine and it's amazing. Looks like another wonderful creation, Loose!!

Myles, I'm really interested in knowing what the meaning is to you of those items in the tattoo...

6. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

Katie, did you ever post a picture of that tattoo (on your body)?

O_o

7. ☆ ♥ ツ Straight Female
    Michigan

Yep. Not sure where it is, but I did post one. Let me find a pic, since the other one was deleted off my comp. My tattoo needs to be re-touched. After I had it done, I had some really bad dry skin which caused the color to get messed up. Plus, it's not finished being colored in.

Don't mind my allergy testing lol.

8. Default

I forgot he designed yours AGES ago, too!

Meaning behind mine:

Water - I'm Aquarius; water has always fascinated me
    It being choppy - something so idyllic has a rough/negative side
    Anchor - Water is free and free flowing, yet we can't be. We need to be anchored down.
    Treasure Chest - If we dig deep into someone hard enough, we can find their inner self - their "treasure".
    Space - Like water, it's as free as we can get, except we can't. We need a suit to be in space and we haven't even developed the technology to travel out there by ourselves.
    The planets - Been with us since our first science lessons and we haven't even scratched the surface of them yet.

9. ☆ ♥ ツ Straight Female
    Michigan

LOVE the meanings to you! Can't wait to see the tattoo when you get it =)

10. Default

Decided on getting it on the back of my leg (not a sleeve).

Going in on the 1st February to show the tattooist and get him to design it how it's gonna look on me :D.